PDA

View Full Version : Caveman Escapades

Bandar
02-14-2008, 05:41 PM
Hey guys,

I wanted to post my progress on a short i'm doing for school and hopefully gain some feedback and motivation.

The short is to be about 1-2 minutes in length.

It is about a rock mining cave dweller, bored with his job so he seeks entertainment.

I'm in the modelling stage at the moment, here's an image of the opening shot so far.

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg112/shackter/cave_test.jpg

I'd really appreciate some feedback, i'll have some images of my main character in the next day or two.

Thanks for your time,

Dave Gibson.

Bandar
02-16-2008, 09:00 AM
Here's my main character so far:

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg112/shackter/main_char_01.jpg

Any critique or comments would be appreciated, thanks.

Dave.

Frogman
02-24-2008, 01:43 AM
Great job texturing on the cave.

On your character, I think you might want to add more geometry around the shoulders so they can deform nicely. Or just play with some rigging to see how it is working right now.

On a design note; your character might be more appealing with stouter legs and bigger boots. Try sketching it and see how it looks.

MN3M
02-24-2008, 03:59 AM
Great job texturing on the cave.

On your character, I think you might want to add more geometry around the shoulders so they can deform nicely. Or just play with some rigging to see how it is working right now.

On a design note; your character might be more appealing with stouter legs and bigger boots. Try sketching it and see how it looks.
am with you buddy..
my little comments , all about the feets and shoulders..
i think it will not be nice on the rigging..
but good work.
what about little props on the body character..Ummm..like a flash light on his head like the cavemens.
but till now..it is a great Job :thumbsup: Keep moving forward

Muhammed

CGTalk Moderation
02-24-2008, 03:59 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.