PDA

View Full Version : Femborg2300

Entangle
05-01-2003, 04:46 AM
I did this same concept back a year or so. This time I did the same concept but trying to bring out more of a real looking god like controller borg girl. This was done a few months ago on my old laptop, and ive just found it so, yeah I thought post it, might aswell. I understand its a bit noisey, and sharp, and also quite dark with not much contrast. I wanted it this way, it brings out the image more, especially for this piece.

Everything except some minor cloud images in the background was created using paintshop pro and photoshop.

http://www.johnalder.com/new/femborg2300.jpg

Nimue
05-01-2003, 05:55 AM
I like it. makes you think of what its about. could use a little more detail though

efoo
05-01-2003, 11:15 AM
Colour is mistery and able to create mood, but can't really show the expression of girl. Nice try! :bounce:

Spirit2029
05-01-2003, 11:40 AM
I like it, dont really know why, but I do. Its got a really nice pull to it, your followoing her gaze. its interesting...could use a bit more detail though, but its kewl just like this too...

Spirit2029

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 01:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.