PDA

View Full Version : ENVIRO - Local CO OP

JeeVz
02-13-2008, 06:57 PM
Hi, I've been trying to get some new work done for my portfolio this is my WIP its the local co op. I will most likely add some more assets to the scence before i start texturing any c & c welcome.

www.jeevanrupra.com (http://www.jeevanrupra.com)

JeeVz
02-17-2008, 01:43 PM
Just added a little bit more to the scene before i texture, i might consider adding more to the model any feedback sugesstions would be gr8

JeeVz
03-03-2008, 05:22 PM
Didnt really want to start a new thread just been working on another piece of wrk. Its a sikh temple which i regularly visit and this is how far Ive got with the 3d model.

I will deffo have an upd8 of my co op this week as im going try completeing that by the end of the week

any comments welcome

skidu
03-03-2008, 07:20 PM
Hey, I'm guessing that's the GNNSJ - Will be interesting to see how you progress with the dome and textures. Keep us updated :)

JeeVz
03-04-2008, 09:44 AM
Will do for sure. I was thinking of doing a camera path of the front and back and possibly one up top where the dome is as theres another room there. Its a big project so I thought il start somewhere cant w8 to finish it but it'll take time

JeeVz
03-06-2008, 05:48 PM
Heres a small upd8

JeeVz
03-13-2008, 08:57 PM
made some progress on my models any c&c welcome

westmeadow
03-13-2008, 09:41 PM
Hey man, looking good. Are the products you see in the window mapped onto the window pain, or do you have internal geometry. Looks nice from the angle you've rendered mind. The bricks that make up the vertical surrounds the same that make the upper triangles of bricks? If so, you could clean up the seam, apart from that, keep at it.

Now, if your local CO OP is anything like mine, you need an offensive homeless guy sitting beside the ATM and the group of hooded youths waiting for an adult to go and buy them some WKDs. :)

JeeVz
03-19-2008, 01:28 PM
Heres my latest update. The only thing i think which im going to be doing is probably adding dirt to the textures adding NM maps etc and adding weeds to the scene.

Let me know what yous guys think. Cheers

Cheers for the comments assie: ive added internal geometry as the windows are see threw. The brick work and the brick work that surround the vertical bit are actually different its actually like that on the building how i have textured it.

CGTalk Moderation
03-19-2008, 01:28 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.