PDA

View Full Version : Joe Cosman Rigging question

jbecana
02-13-2008, 11:19 AM
Hi,
in the videos Mr. Cosman creates several expressions to rotate the arm in bank distributing the rotation among the different bones. This expression must come before the IK expression to work. But then, if you use your fade expresson to disable IK for the arm, this expression will be disable as welll, so it won't work while using FK. Am I right ? If so, is there any way to use this or other expressions with FK? I can think a way, but I might just thinking too much and there is a simpler way to do it.

Another question: long ago you could copy/paste keyframes for a single channel/all using different mouse buttons. I see it only works now for deleting keyframes. How do you copy a single channel key from one frame to another (I don't want to change the channels settings to independent everytime, it's time consuming and often you forgot to set it back to all channels when creating new keyframes for a group etc...).

CGTalk Moderation
02-13-2008, 11:19 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.