PDA

View Full Version : The Hapless Hero - character - DV8

DV8
04-30-2003, 03:46 PM
test

DV8
04-30-2003, 04:03 PM
why cant I upload anything bigger than this????

anyone?

Alice
04-30-2003, 05:51 PM
if your using photoshop then use the save for web function to make sureit isnt larger than the limitsize.
(was I too basic now? In that case, sry..)

DV8
04-30-2003, 08:09 PM
test

DV8
04-30-2003, 08:18 PM
thanks alice.... I had my jpeg quality settings way too high and didnt realize. I appreciate your help

DV8

DV8
04-30-2003, 11:12 PM
Captain Donut

Mild mannered pastry chef by day, and a couch potato/crime fighter by night.

Vital Stats:
Name: Leon Dudshits
Height: 5'7"
Weight:290lbs
Eyes: stunning blue
Hair:Greasy black

Weaknesses:
Leons number one weakness is he cant resist fresh pastry/baked goods. This contributes to his second most hindering weakness- his obesity..
If Leon is on the trail of a villain, and happens to come within 500 yards of a bakery or donut shop- he is uncontrollably sidetracked until he
gets some treats. As a solution he has tried carrying donuts with him (pack at side) to control the urges- but there is nothing like fresh eats.

Other mentionable weaknesses:
-overweight- too many donuts
-bad breath from eating too many carbs, rotting teeth
-acne too much sugar

Strengths:
can make a mean donut/pastry
knows every Star Trek episode by name, and knows each episode line by line

DV8
05-06-2003, 02:13 PM
Can anyone vote? or just registered members? Are there any "professional" judges for any of the contests? Good job everyone, look forward to doing the next one...any idea when it starts? Dont want to leave the next one to the last minute like I did this one :)

congrats to the winners

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 01:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.