NickGooch
02-10-2008, 09:36 AM
Been working on this sneak :

http://nickgooch.com/movies/sneak1.mov

C&C plz

cheers

EZartajuz
02-13-2008, 04:56 AM
Looking through, it feels as if some poses are missing from this and others can be refined.
He is off balance in a few areas it looks like, particularly going into the passing position. His rear foot lifts up before his body has shifted the weight to the other leg. It also seems to be missing a down position to catch his weight on. It seems his left foot comes down toe first like in a normal sneak, but his right foot lands flat.
It's nice that you do have a nice rhythm for the body going up and down, but I think it could stand to have a bit of overlap in the spine and arms as he does so--not a lot, but just enough so that his torso doesn't appear frozen.
And of course tweak the curve tangents for the beginning and end of the cycle so that they don't pop.

thehive
02-13-2008, 02:46 PM
well first off i can barely see the ninja 2nd hes moving too fast for a sneek need to be like on 16s maybe 24s but i dont get a sinse of a sneek next the arms are way to stiff you need to act it out an see how u move need to get the back in to it the animation is not bad jus need to look it over an for any one to review it jus render it out plane hard to tell with the darkness do all the fluff at the end when its ready.

cheers hope that helps

SalvadorRuizJr
02-13-2008, 08:05 PM
Off the bat everything feels pose to pose. I would start offsetting keys for more follow through.

CGTalk Moderation
02-13-2008, 08:05 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.