PDA

View Full Version : Another website, character art

new2LW
02-09-2008, 08:54 AM
Could I get some critiques on my site, load time, layout and even the art. I was hoping to have it done by tonight but got into a fight with my software >.<

http://www.ericwilliamscg.com

Thanks ahead

Horror
02-09-2008, 01:48 PM
The website loads very fast, and I didn't have to crawl through sh*t to see your work either (A mistake I recently made). Your work looks cool too.

What I'm wondering is if your alien and women characters are set up with IK? Do they have a UV setup? If they do then I'd consider showing that. Definately get that demoreel up and show some character rotations too. An extra line break between the "Home" section and your actual artwork would probably look good aswell.

new2LW
02-11-2008, 12:41 PM
The female has UVs but I don't have her painted yet. Was going to toss those up after I finished that. I rigged and possed them but the rigs arn't "animator friendly" by any means.

Thanks for the reply. And toss your webpage onto your signature so people can see it instead of having to click your name.:D

copain
02-11-2008, 02:14 PM
hey eric nice site.

Clean and direct with the right info.

new2LW
02-28-2008, 11:00 AM
added a clip showing a basic rig and animation, just showing I have a basic skill level in those areas even though that won't be specifically what I'm trying to get for a job.

How's the rig and backflip video look?

thanks

CGTalk Moderation
02-28-2008, 11:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.