PDA

View Full Version : Hey...

Cgkoko
04-16-2002, 05:49 PM
Hello!I thing i'm going to participate with a 2d pic (didn't have time to finish any 3d for the past chalenges).
So i was wandering if someone would like to give me a lineart pic so that i can work on that.I have never done that before (working on another person's lines that is) and i would like to give it a try.
I will wait for 5 days and if noone offers or don't like the offerings:rolleyes: i'l work on my linework.

bye now...

puddlefish
04-16-2002, 05:52 PM
I might have something lurking around, what did you have in mind?

Cgkoko
04-16-2002, 07:58 PM
Preferably character, anything....i dont mind. I would really like to have something from you puddlefish!:drool: :drool: :drool:

puddlefish
04-16-2002, 08:23 PM
I'll see what I can rustle up. Maybe tommorrow though by the time you get it.

Sangotten
04-17-2002, 08:37 PM
If you find it to be allright you can use this one>>

viking? (http://sangotten.netfirms.com/vikingoflagnar.jpg)

Tell me if think this one is allright or if you need a larger version or rather use one of my other work...

it's up to you!

Cgkoko
04-17-2002, 09:11 PM
Thanks for your offer Sangotten.The truth is that i was looking for strict lineart.Your pic is already shaded and i can find some issues with the anatomy:) .It's a nice pic overal and if you want i can light and shade it anyway in the 2d thread;) .

SheepFactory
04-22-2002, 04:29 AM
how about this one ,

the sketch is my friend Chris Matthews , he has some insane sketches.

A|i

puddlefish
04-22-2002, 07:46 PM
Sheep Factory: that's a nice sketch! I would've loved to have seen a lot more of that in AI!

Cgkoko: Sorry for not posting anything yet. I've been super busy. Give me until the end of today, but I still can't promise anything. :(

Cgkoko
04-22-2002, 09:16 PM
Ok. Then...puddlefish:)
Nice one Sheep Factory:thumbsup:

Cgkoko
04-22-2002, 09:28 PM
Well...yesterday i started something of my own.Here it is

puddlefish
04-22-2002, 11:48 PM
WOW! That kicks ass. What the hell are you doing asking other people for drawings?!!
Really reminds me of the Iron Giant crossed with Metropolis.
One thing though, I'd lose the figure from his shoulder.
Definitely carry this one through though, looks great so far.

Cgkoko
04-23-2002, 03:19 PM
Thank you puddlefish!:) I think it would be cool to light and texture another person's linework.That was my purpose.Well, i'll see about the figure on his shoulder.I'm stil waiting for some offers;)

l_farley13_l
05-11-2002, 12:18 AM
I agree! Cgkoko that's a real nice peice! I hope you finish that in any case :) Did you get my PM about the eh . . project thingy :) and could you pm your ICQ too ?
Crits on the piece (even if you don't use it :)) : is it possible to have them interacting more with sightlines etc. Just so it looks like they acknoladge each other - maybe subtle ? Wish you 2d guys got more support!

see you,

Farley13

alchoi
05-11-2002, 10:47 AM
Is it too late to throw you a rotation and see if you're interested?

I'd love to see what this character would look like in 3D ...

Cgkoko
05-12-2002, 02:59 PM
hehe....Send you a pm.Thnx I quess i'll finish it!

al_choi:Wow!

:applause: He is really sweet!I really love your guy.I hope my senior art director learn to make modeling sheets like that, one day....:shrug: Anyway...I'm going for a 2d pic this time(see above and below).Do i still have your permision to model him when i find the time?
Well...here is an update:http://users.otenet.gr/~apdemis/drawings/beastsmall.jpg

alchoi
05-12-2002, 07:28 PM
Cool ... it'd be fun to see in 3D ...

Thanks for the compliments that rotation was tough to do ...

I love the progress on your painting, and I can't wait to see how your other guy develops ...
The little guy on the shoulder ...

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 05:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.