PDA

View Full Version : naruto wip

Ragnorak
01-31-2008, 03:35 AM
hi, 22 years old, been a fan of cg for a while and have messed around here and there for a few years. Planning to go to school in summer, June, for computer art and just trying to get some practice in. Very basic model, tried to go fairly low poly here ill have another update soon.

gsokol
01-31-2008, 05:28 PM
Ha. Welcome to the wonderful world of cg. One thing I would suggest is to do a lot of research from other threads on the forum. There are a lot of good character models, and you can see how their edgeflow works. You have a good start. I would suggest putting up a wireframe so we can all see your edgeflow.

Ragnorak
02-03-2008, 01:33 AM
I got a small update here. I started on the face and heres a shot of the frame of the body. Not done with the face of course, I used the head of a previous model and just moved things around a bit to try and match naruto's face. The problem with anime characters is that when i match the profile and straight shot of his face the features dont look right at all. Thanks for any critiques and comments in advance.

CGTalk Moderation
02-03-2008, 01:33 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.