PDA

View Full Version : Modo dope Track

Parsec3d
01-28-2008, 04:34 PM
anyone have seen the new dopetrack ripoff in modo?

is on luxology.tv,, one of the jello videos has it..

kursad_pileksuz
01-28-2008, 06:43 PM
Dopetrack is available in many applications. And Modo`s dopetrack is not straight ripoff. Because dopetrack in Modo offers hierarchy channels selection (object->transform->x,y,z) inside dopetrack, Messiah does not.

Parsec3d
01-28-2008, 06:51 PM
yep but the drag from the timeline thing was my point .. and.. yes you are totally right.

Mike RB
01-28-2008, 06:57 PM
most of the modo viewports change features as you resize them. If you squish the item list down from a list view it compresses to look more like the LW modeler layer view. Same with the vmaps viewport. It's throughout modo with all their viewports.

Parsec3d
01-28-2008, 07:04 PM
ok, ok now I fell silly ...
:curious:

lets go back to the were is v3.0 thing

palpal
01-29-2008, 01:16 AM
We just want the best in all of our software right?

So rip and steal as long as it works, that is my bet. I do not care, I have seen software mature the last 3-5 years(ok, the last 20 years...) but I really do not care about platform wars anymore and all others should not do so also... the power of time and to be a cameleon artist with the force to create is the goal.

PMG: You have somethig good for animation and that is what you should improve the most!

yours pal :beer:

CGTalk Moderation
01-29-2008, 01:16 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.