PDA

View Full Version : Maya Environmental Artist - SciFi Action/Adventure Project

DavidWeinstein
01-26-2008, 04:35 AM
Hey all,

Black Sun Entertainment is looking for Maya environmental artist (Hires Hardsurface Modeling and Textures). We are currently producing a 6 minute all CG SciFi action/adventure short film. This flick is very anime influenced: Robots, space ships, guns, swords and all around coolness. Ghost in the Shell, Akira, Appleseed, The Matrix and video games are our influences.

The talent on the project so far is truly awesome. Our Art Director is Lorenz Hideyoshi Ruwwe: http://www.hideyoshi-ruwwe.net. We also have artist from Weta Digital, 20th Century Fox and ILM on board. The film is being directed by myself, you can view my credits and my work below on my blogsite and IMDB page.

This is an awesome opportunity for talented individuals who love creating sets, environments and props to make major industry connections and gain awesome demo reel materials. I would love to post artwork and renders to show our quality level and designs but we are a strict NDA show.

If you are interested in joining our team please send a e-mail with samples of your work and a resume to: thesunsetsblack@gmail.com
Our CG Supervisor and myself will be looking to add an additional 2 artist to our current 15 artist lineup. Thanks, and we look forwards to seeing your materials!

CGTalk Moderation
01-26-2008, 04:35 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.