PDA

View Full Version : 2 problems in Adobe encore cs3.. help!

rorsdors
01-25-2008, 10:41 AM
Itís in Adobe encore cs3. 2 problems, 1 every time I click in the layers panel the layers all vanish out of that panel as if the menu Iím working on had been deleted but it is still visible in the menu panel.

2when I edit the menu in photo shop it asks do I want to update the layers for vector output..do I ???

Does anyone know of a tutorial that does not demand that you have a premium buddle that will give me a primer in starting with encore?

Any help much appreciated as i am pulling my hair out ;)

Mylenium
01-25-2008, 07:44 PM
Itís in Adobe encore cs3. 2 problems, 1 every time I click in the layers panel the layers all vanish out of that panel as if the menu Iím working on had been deleted but it is still visible in the menu panel.

Are you using any exotic combination of adjustment leffects, multilevel layer grouping, smart objects, smart filters or so?

2when I edit the menu in photo shop it asks do I want to update the layers for vector output..do I ???

Doesn't matter. Encore will use the rasterized layers anyways, not the vector info e.g. from shape masks or text layers.

Does anyone know of a tutorial that does not demand that you have a premium buddle that will give me a primer in starting with encore?

Well, I'm not aware of any free stuff beyond the sample lessons on various sites such as Total Training.

Mylenium

rorsdors
01-26-2008, 12:14 PM
Thanks for the help; Iím not using any exotic combinations. Iíve tried the different selection tools, I must be doing something stupid and itís driving me nuts!

Fuxianer
01-30-2008, 03:45 AM
Encore is the most buggy piece of s*** I've ever come across. When you search the www for solution the only thing you'll find is that lots of people struggle with many things, it's such a simple software which should be easy to use and run stable, but it doesn't. In CS2 you had to shoot the software in task manager to end the program, that's just an example. Use DVD Studio on Mac if you have access to it, its easier to use, compresses faster and it runs stable.

CGTalk Moderation
01-30-2008, 03:45 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.