PDA

View Full Version : character animation critics needed

anaskun
01-23-2008, 10:55 AM
hi everybody
i'm working on my short animation i hope i can have ur critics about the character animation
it's not finished yet it's only the 1st part of the short

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTuGjR2IK8Y

thank u:)

lime324
01-23-2008, 02:47 PM
Hey anas!
You're doing great here! It's nice and funny animation!
One thing that I'm concern is when the cat kicking the empy can, I think he look at it a little bit too long, it kinda looks like he confuse about what he saw, its like.. "what is this? What am I gonna do with it? is it a can? should I kick it? should I ignore it?".. you know what I mean? Its better if you make him look at the can for a momment and kick it right after that.

Nice job tho, can't wait to see the final piece!
Cheerio!

anaskun
01-23-2008, 03:26 PM
thank you lime,goona work it ,it's a good a idea,i tried to do that while he was walking but it seems that wasn't looking good,
thank you ;)

Artisan-Hawks
01-25-2008, 03:27 PM
I like it I think that you have alot that is good going on with it, I was thinking that the cat could use more expression in his face particularly when he looks back at the girl it might be good if he had a slightly odd look like he was thinking that what he just saw was odd. Perhaps thats where Companies like Pixar really stand out above the rest is there study of facial expressions and how they use them sublty to further a scene. Like I said though you have alot of things that are really working with this scene, I am just thinking of a little Umph in the delivery :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-25-2008, 03:27 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.