PDA

View Full Version : Beta Testers Needed: Rotoscope Manager tool

Jon-Huhn
01-20-2008, 05:42 PM
If some of you folks who like to tinker with new scripts are willing to help me out, I'd really like some feedback on a new tool I've developed before I post it on Scriptspot and the main Max forum.

It's called RotoMan (Rotoscope Manager), and it allows you to easily keyframe objects to follow another object, making it appear that they're attached, without the need to create parent/child heiarchies or constraints.

Although I wrote it to help me with complex technical animation, I believe it can be usefull for character animators as well (for instance, making a ball track with a glove after a baseball player catches the ball).

This is the link for the download and the instructions. Suggestions, comments, and bug reports are all welcome through this thread (so that everyone can see the comments and reply). Thanks for your help!

http://www.jonhuhn.com/maxscript/rotoman/

CGTalk Moderation
01-20-2008, 05:42 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.