PDA

View Full Version : Intous2 WACOM tablet - HELP GUYS!

Ankh
04-15-2002, 09:55 PM
Hey Guys :)
I got my tablet today and i am haveing some problems :(

1) When i paint in Photoshop, The movement goes choppy now and again....like i am being jogged? Why? lol

2) I am trying to paint in "PAINTER CLASSIC" but lets say i paint in the center on my tablet, It will paint at the very bottom instead??? How can i fix this?

3) How do i set Pressure sensitive in PHOTOSHOP 6? When i press lightly, the brush goes smaller, but the opacity stays the same - Is it possible for the opacity to lighten when you put little pressure on the brush?

THANKS GUYs!!!! :applause:

UrbanFuturistic
04-16-2002, 04:11 AM
OK, I have an idea about the first question.

One of the things (OK the only thing) that makes Intuos2 stuff incompatible with Intuos stuff is that they operate at a different radio frequency. This is because the original frequency was susceptible to interference from your monitor. There is of course a vague possibility that this is occuring with the new tablet which may be more confirmable if you find it happening in other software. As rare a problem as it appears to be it may be very hard to actually get rid of (for Wacom that is).

regards, Paulhttp://homepage.ntlworld.com/odubtaig/smilies/smoker.gif

IMarshal
04-26-2002, 09:30 PM
I have a Wacom Intuos (not the 2) and found that when I was pushing my older (a whopping 4 yrs old and they say it's "old" ugh) 21" monitor at 1600x1200 @ 80hz it interefered with the tablet.

Somewhat of a cure was to run the monitor at 1280x1024 @ 70Hz.

A bigger cure was replacing that viewsonic with a Sony 21" I have - much better.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 04:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.