PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Skilled 3d Artists for a large MMORPG

Maluable
04-25-2003, 05:42 PM
I am in search for several talented 3d artists to join the “Koyrith Online Art Team”. As an artists for Koyrith Online you will be given assignments by the design team and be managed by Maluable. We are currently using 3d Studio Max 5 and it would be great if any applicants used this program as well, but it is not necessary. Your responsibilities as an artist for KO will be to simply create models from concepts delivered to you by the designers, create models you wish to see in game, create landscape items, weapons, armors, character and monster models. Our game is using the Rev3d engine and has progressed quite far, we have the client and sever software completed and ready to run tests, all that is lacking is the finalization of the rules and the models, once the models are done we can release the in house alpha. I created all models that are currently in use, but it will be impossible for me to finish all the 3d required alone.

This is NOT a paying job, this is simply a stepping stone for people that want to get into the industry, or for people in the industry that simply want to work on a great project.

You can find plenty of information and screen shots of the models, as well as a rich community of people waiting for Koyrith Online to be released all on the website. Simply register for the forums and take a look.

If you have any questions, comments or if you would like to work on Koyrith Online please contact me at

Reply to this thread
AIM:ScienceProduct
On the koyrith site http://www.shilocity.com/ko/
Or email me at dx_special_forces@hotmail.com
we are also looking for a texture artist as well as an animator

-Maluable (Head 3d/2d artists of KO3d)

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 12:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.