PDA

View Full Version : Omega watch

luckeystar
04-15-2002, 11:40 AM
Modeled in Rhino2,rendered by Brazil.

Henrik Hörlin
04-16-2002, 01:08 AM
Nice!
Ay Qualety timepece to be sure, old boy!
BUT since it is made of chrome-ish material my sugestion would be to render it with a colored (table?) surface. Maybe a royal blue silk cloth or red or black marble or... something. Another color would make it more appealing too look at... that is what I think anyway. makes it look more exclusive looking.
/more!

luckeystar
04-16-2002, 06:04 AM
Hi,Henrik
Thank you for your sugestion ,I just rendered it with colored suface.

:wavey:

Gilgamesh
04-16-2002, 08:33 AM
Some of the reflection looks strange, like it is stretched.
What is being reflected on the right hand side? It looks kind of like pixellated tripes, and there are some hard lines where it bends with the suface of the mesh.
Perhaps the mesh isn't dense enough? Also, give the watch something nice to reflect.
Good job.

Rabid pitbull
04-16-2002, 09:47 AM
i agree about the reflection on the right, would also suggest a crystal. It seems like the face of the watch is open. Does brazil allow caustics? this could help too. One last suggestion is regaurding anti-aliasing.... please turn it up!

Now for the model. It is top notch, nice details. few more tweaks and you got it.:)

sue
04-16-2002, 11:23 AM
nice!I can speak english well.

luckeystar
04-16-2002, 11:40 AM
Thank you all!
yes,Because this watch is modeled in Rhino3D,and it produce a large amount of meshs,before I send it to Max4,I reduce the mesh of the model,especially the belt of the watch, so,you see,that the reflect of the watch is somehow strange.
And to Sue, your scene is very beautiful!

Henrik Hörlin
04-17-2002, 01:01 AM
Well I guess that is one way... but what I ment to say was this:
Keep the watch as it was and place the watch on a diffrent material, (silk or other). To be honest, it looks a lot cheaper now, Omegas own swatch! I think you chuld let the chrome work for you. Let there be alot of reflected stuff in it. The first picture didn´t show this since the surface the watch is lying on was very bright (white marble).

luckeystar
04-17-2002, 04:22 PM
Hi!Henrik
Thank you very much for your sugestion.Now I understand what you mean, I will change the table to a silk.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 04:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.