PDA

View Full Version : New to Fusion

TastyKellogg
01-08-2008, 07:22 AM
Hi

I've been using After Effect for the last 2 years and i want to try out Fusion. I have it installed and all and have the video tutorials from every website I can find but is there any website that I can read about the basics of fusion? I would like to know what macro is, what those yellow, green arrows mean when connecting 2 objects mean and stuff. All the video tutorials just say "connect it like this" or "do it like this" but i would like to know why.

Thanks

theotheo
01-08-2008, 10:56 AM
Hi there mate!

If you're looking for the basics, eyeon have got the courseware which does the basic introduction to fusion, the interface and the tools. I suggest you start with that.

If you're looking for even more information, check out www.vfxpedia.com which is fusion's online information repository. You'll find the entire (and updated) help files there along with comps, tools and tips submitted by eyeon and other fusion artists.

hope this helps!

-the0

TastyKellogg
01-08-2008, 11:31 AM
WOW
nice! thanks for the info.
Very nice

CGTalk Moderation
01-08-2008, 11:31 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.