PDA

View Full Version : Calling Undo...

U.S.S. Speed
01-08-2008, 01:35 AM
Is it possible for maxscript to get the list of the undo currently holded in the undo buffer?

And even more important, is it possible for maxscript to call a undo up to that specific undo state?

Currently I only found "max undo" which often appear to undo only half of some function. (Like when you do an attach, it appear there is a select called automaticly after the attach, so "max undo" undo the select and not the attach.)
Any way to target passed function?

While being there... Anyway to know when a specific function is called? I haven't found any callbacks that seam to answer to an attach (Aside from nodeDelete, but how to know it's an attach and not a simple delete?). As for the "when" handler, some like topology or geometry appear to be called like everytime anything happen. (Moving an object call the topology change... Why!?)

PEN
01-08-2008, 01:44 AM
Not that I'm aware of unless there is something new in 2008 that I have not seen.

CGTalk Moderation
01-08-2008, 01:44 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.