PDA

View Full Version : Buying Zbrush 3.1

EricBartlett
01-07-2008, 08:05 PM
Hey all, I'm looking to pick up a copy of Zbrush 3.1 sometime this week or next week and I'm trying to figure out the best way to go about doing it.

The simplest way would be to just buy it direct from Pixologic, but that would hardly be the cheapest option as a few resellers offer it for a bit less. I see that Zbrush 2 available from the CGProshop (windows version) for $459 and I'm wondering if anyone knows how much it would cost to upgrade to 3.1.

Anyway, thanks for the help.

arran1
01-08-2008, 02:15 PM
i might be wrong, but i think once you buy zbrush upgrades are free. Take a look at educational resellers like academic superstore - that's where i got my copy.

aurick
01-08-2008, 06:34 PM
I just posted a thread of useful ZBrush 3 links. It's a sticky at the top of this forum. The second link there is to a listing of all official Pixologic resellers. You can purchase from any of them with confidence that you won't be ripped off.

CGTalk Moderation
01-08-2008, 06:34 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.