PDA

View Full Version : FFX: Yuna in a bikini

Derlaine
04-24-2003, 08:15 AM
deleted text coz i because i can't delete my own posts :(

(http://www.tastygraphite.net/Cart/description.php?II=1&UID=2003042302462064.113.78.74)

secretasianman
04-24-2003, 09:10 AM
nice tits!

the rest of her aint so bad.

tomG
04-24-2003, 09:21 AM
nice girl :eek:

just 2 things. the left shoulder sould be closer to the body ..... it looks like the shoulder is streched out of the body. her right bust looks biger than the left one.

these are just critiques. by myself, i could not do it better than you!!!!!

Derlaine
04-24-2003, 05:16 PM
deleted text because i can't delete the post

soatari
04-24-2003, 06:03 PM
I too noticed the shoulder, but it shouldn't bother people you'll be selling it to. Just one other thing though... you have Yuna pretty detailed, but the water is very plain. Try adding more detail to it.

Hey.. you're going to AX huh? I'll see you there then... it's only an hour drive for me. I'll bring a little extra money to buy one of these. :p :D

Man
04-24-2003, 06:58 PM
her boobs are too big...yuna doesn't have such big breasts..that's it...i mean,if you are going to say it is yuna from ffx you should think about it..but if you're not , forget what i just said!!!

Derlaine
04-24-2003, 07:57 PM

tomG
04-25-2003, 02:36 PM
yes yes yes ......... make a nippled version :-)))))

you don't have to change the thing with her shoulder! it would be to hard to fix it!

don't pay to much attention on SARS ... a big part is just scare stories.

regards
thom

secretasianman
04-25-2003, 11:32 PM
actually the shoulder wouldn't be that hard to fix, it might take a little time but i have fixed worse than that.

eMysfit
04-26-2003, 03:59 PM
I was stareing at the boobs and......

well, I don't really see the size difference. Her right just seems higher up than the left due to her shifted body position.

She looks hot to me!

baaah888
04-26-2003, 10:55 PM
very nice work, only crit is the hand on her hip looks a little too flexed like the wrist bends over 90degrees backward,

but on another matter arn't you kinda breaking the law, with massive copyright infingement.

Fan art is a good thing and all but selling :shame: it is pretty illegal, and surely squaresoft will have books of concept art to buy,

I wouldn't have been that bothered but after my degree i will be trying to get into the games industry and any of my characters would be well and truly copyrighted, and mine or my comapanies interlectual property. You'd be better off making the character your own "change face/head or something", cause then you could sell the concept as well.

unless of course you have written permission from square of course. ;)

im sure other artists from cgtalk would agree that they'd at least want someone to ask before using their work as a basis for a piece let alone selling it.

Derlaine
04-27-2003, 03:27 AM

baaah888
04-27-2003, 04:00 AM
well you obviously know more about the japannes market than me, so i'll believe you, i just mentioned it cause it would annoy me if it happened to my work without someone asking me, but if it happens all the time and square have done nothing about it they must'nt see it as bigger problem as i imagened it might be, and with the final fantasy series its aimed around its hardcore fans so there likely to do fanart and a black market for FF hentiai with the characters they create is going to be popular.

well keep up the good work, :thumbsup: and do some of your own characters and post em here looking like that one

Derlaine
04-27-2003, 04:54 AM

M.Rogne
04-27-2003, 07:40 PM
Hmm... I -can- see that it is Yuna, quite clearly... Yet something seems to be wrong. It may just be the different outfit though... :drool:

metal me solid
04-28-2003, 02:11 AM
=(____________________)~~~~

baaah888
04-28-2003, 02:19 AM
whoa quite alot aint there, well i gotta say of tose yours would be quite high up in the good ones, so if they sell out then you should probably sell out, good luck. :p

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 12:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.