PDA

View Full Version : Non Paying Position: VFX Artists

redfuzz
04-24-2003, 02:40 AM
Seeking visual effects artists for work on an independent short film. Written and directed by an award winning editor, UBC film school graduate Julian Clarke. Project is finishing on film originating on HD.

Seeking committed and creative individuals with experience in any and all aspects of visual effects (compositing and animation). This is a politically sarcastic zombie film featuring CG zombie crowds.

This is a non paying gig, but with a very high likelihood of festival acceptance and DVD compilation release. All interested parties please send pertinent info to Geoffrey Hancock. Project is slated for completion end of May, only hard working efficient artists need apply.

Thank you,

Geoffrey Hancock
Visual Effects Supervisor
Canadian Zombie

redfuzz@telus.net

KolbyJukes
04-30-2003, 05:57 AM
Sounds interesting, nice to see a Vancouver production here on CGTALK.

Just had to say this....UBC doesn't have a film school per say.
UBC has a degree program in Film production, which is very lacking, to say the least. - I just left the program.

Anyway, I would offer to help, but I've got far too much on my plate right now.

KWAK

redfuzz
04-30-2003, 07:09 PM
Hey there..hhhmm, didn't know that, thanks.
Yes, the reason I have asked for help is because I too, surprise surprise, have too much on my plate. Any other takers?
There's a nice big crane shot with cg zombies milling around in a field? Anybody out there want to animate some walk/stumbling cycles?
g

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 12:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.