PDA

View Full Version : Image sequences in photoshop

dirkusrhombas
04-23-2003, 06:02 PM
Does anyone know how to (in photoshop) make a change to multiple images ie - a sequence of images from 1-300 ie filename1.jpg,,,,,,,,,,,-,,,,,,,, filename300.jpg . In photoshop or image ready .

Is it possible to say, apply a filter to a range of images in photoshop ..... or mabye apply a little blur or colour saturation and then have it (batch) render the whole sequence from 1 - 300.

Ideas ??? :applause:

beaker
04-23-2003, 06:37 PM
yea, its called an "action" in photoshop. You record a process of steps and then you replay them on a sequence of images. There is an action dialog box.

X-Tender
04-23-2003, 07:20 PM
Yeah, Action and Batch =) .. you find Batch under File|Automate ..

playmesumch00ns
04-24-2003, 08:38 AM
Make sure you have another copy of all your images saved somewhere else first. Maybe I'm just doing it wrong, but I've had no end of headaches with the batch function in photoshop.

dirkusrhombas
04-24-2003, 11:50 AM
Great that is very usefull thank you .... wow more toys to play with now. Ps you have to create an action and record your actions including the saving of the file and then create a droplet under File which u save to ... say your desktop and then drag the picture or folder that you want to automaticly be colour corrected . Wow so usefull .

dirkusrhombas
04-24-2003, 11:52 AM
Ive got this one down to a t if anyone needs help on it then post a reply here or email me ill send you tutorial on it that ive just done (not webed yet)

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 11:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.