PDA

View Full Version : Color matching techniques

Stankluv
12-27-2007, 01:07 AM
any special tools to recommend or am I doomed to just keep tweaking sliders? Thanks.

Inker123
01-10-2008, 05:33 AM
It's all in the technique. Watch your color values and color correct by channel. Dont try to do it all at once. I tend to like to try and match my reds first, then the greens, then the blues. Then I take a look at the overall color and tweak it a bit more from there if it needs it.

Stankluv
01-10-2008, 06:43 AM
thnx...by channel has been coming up a lot for me as a technique in other areas. Thank you.

My coworker told me today that I am the blue channel....because I am the noisiest....:bounce:

acidream
01-29-2008, 02:37 AM
If you place your source footage into the match input of the color corrector, you can match the histograms with a button under the color corrector attributes. I'm away from fusion right now, but it's something like "match histograms". It will give you a good start.

depleteD
01-30-2008, 11:24 PM
What I do is match my levels channel by channel then on a seperate cc node I correct the hues

CGTalk Moderation
01-30-2008, 11:24 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.