PDA

View Full Version : House model tutorial to COD4 or something

Wiruz
12-17-2007, 09:04 PM
Well i really need a lowpoly house model from Call Of Duty 4 or something.I need to see the construction and the denseity of such mesh,And how its build,I have major difficulys when i try to build a lowpoly model coz i have no clue how to do.

Is there a tutorial for this kind of thing?i found nothing.

I use 3ds max and want to create a building i can walk inside like a higher house.

Please

arrangemonk
12-17-2007, 10:44 PM
ty building the outer shape and use the shell modificator to make the planes to walls
the rest is adding a floor you can walk on^^

but this is a really basic building method without any details

Matroskin
12-18-2007, 03:57 AM
go to gametrailers.com and check call of duty 4 trailers. There r couple "making of" videos. There is one that breaks down existing level into passes: wire, shading, normal, diffuse, final lighting. U could see mesh structure very well there.

Also u don't necessary need to see CoD4 assets, just check any currently released games. For example, check Crysis. Here a useful thread : http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=39&t=444791

Wiruz
12-18-2007, 07:45 PM
Thanks alot for the help!!Well hope that guy wright a tutorial some day.Cant find any tutorial simular to that kind of master piece.Well i give it a try but it always go wrong in the end

Thanks!!!

arrangemonk
12-18-2007, 09:58 PM
silly white blue ak47-cat!^^

CGTalk Moderation
12-18-2007, 09:58 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.