PDA

View Full Version : ImagineFX issue 26

tomrudderham
12-14-2007, 02:57 PM
Hey guys,
Thought I'd give you a heads-up on our latest issue, due out next week.

http://community.imaginefx.com/forums/storage/3/67649/UNI26.cover_sml%5brgb%5d.jpg

It’s a kinda Magic…
We talk to the art directors and artists of the major trading card companies to give you the lowdown on collectible trading cards. Featuring the art from World of Warcraft, Magic: The Gathering, The Lord of the Rings, Call of Cthulhu and many more.

Interview:
Meet JS Rossbach, the multi-talented Magic: The Gathering illustrator, concept artist and designer.

Workshops include:
Macabre card art:
Wizards of the Coast artist Dave Kendall takes you through the creation of a dark concept from sketch to completion.

The abstract dragon:
Renowned illustrator JS Rossbach shows you how that most famous of fantasy themes, the dragon, can be viewed in an abstract way.

Illustrate an epic space battle:
Dr Chee Ming Wong, aka Koshime, provides a step-by-step guide to creating a space battle.

Also in this month’s packed issue:

Sketchbook:
Acclaimed illustrator James Jean shows you his sketches.

Artist Q&A:
This month, advice on recreating pencil and paper effects, faces, gold and armour.

On the DVD:
9.5 hours of video tuition
Our workshop and resource artists have created over nine hours of tuition to help you create better digital art.

You can find out more at our website www.imaginefx.com (http://www.imaginefx.com).
Cheers!
--
Tom
ImagineFX

antodonnell
12-14-2007, 04:06 PM
I ll be waiting on the postman :thumbsup: for anyone who has not gotten this magazine before DO !

Xevious
12-14-2007, 06:24 PM
I really like this magazine and some of the tips I've read has helped me alot with my artwork (although I still have a looooooong way to go - grrr!).

CGTalk Moderation
12-14-2007, 06:24 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.