PDA

View Full Version : Particle Fracture

kriscabrera
12-10-2007, 11:36 PM
Hey guys, wondering if you guys could help me out i am doing a simulation of an egg cracking so basically i have pflow set up and a deflector. I have my egg already fractured. i recently downloaded a script from allan mckay about using you fractured peaces as particles but i used the script it says it works fine but when i go set my display to geometry i dont see my fractured egg peaces nothing shows up. Unless you guys know of anyother way to get an egg cracked open i would appreciate it.
I tried reactor but its dosnt react how i want it to
Thanks!

entrancea
12-11-2007, 04:52 AM
Did you reset the XForm of the fractured pieces?

kriscabrera
12-11-2007, 04:52 PM
yea all the xforms are reset its kinda weird there not showing up i did everything exactly how he did it at first i thought it was because i was doing it with an egg shaped geometry but i tried it with a plane and it still didnt work fouond that weird

entrancea
12-12-2007, 01:08 AM
Well could you post your Max File?While fracturing a few things are taken in consideration and so if the reset XForm didn't work maybe you wanna check your Birth Script once more......:)

CGTalk Moderation
12-12-2007, 01:08 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.