PDA

View Full Version : XBLA Game Project - Microsoft Approved

AprilG
12-08-2007, 08:04 PM
Team name:
Perpetual FX Creative.

Project name:
Title and project information requires a Non Disclosure Agreement.

Brief description:
Microsoft Xbox Live Arcade approved project.

Target aim:
Xbox Live Arcade.

Compensation:
Percentage of revenue offered in writing.

Technology:
XNA, Vicious Engine, Torque etc.

Talent needed:
Art Manager
Lead Artist
Environment Artists
Feature Quality Animators
Character Riggers
Character Artists
FX Artists
Graphic Design Artists

Team structure:
We currently have a Sound Designer, 2 Producers, Level Designer, General Artist, 2 Animators, Rigger, Character Modeler, Env and Character Concept Artists and Programmers.

www.perpetualfxcreative.net (http://www.perpetualfxcreative.net/)

Contacts:
a.s.gould@worldnet.att.net

Previous Work by Team:
The Executive Producer has worked on over 10 feature films. The main Producer (Chris Curra) has worked on 5 AAA titles and 3 Casual Game Titles.

Most of the team is currently working in the AAA or Casual Game Industry.

Additional Info:
Artists, come one come all. My studio has been working on a project which has finished the conceptual stage and been approved by Microsoft to be released on Xbox Live Arcade. We are looking for a few good artists who can help bring our vision to life.

If you are interested in becoming a partner and sharing in the profitability of the game, this is the experienced team to work with, composed of working professionals in the industry.

We are looking for anyone who is interested.
Please check out our website here:

If you are interested in learning more about our concept and where we are at, please email me at the address below.

Thanks,
April Gould (Programming Manager and recruiter) for:
Chris Curra
Producer
Perpetual FX Creative

a.s.gould@worldnet.att.net

ENCOURAGING ONLY

DogmaD
12-09-2007, 08:43 AM
I have recently become a member of this project, and I can vouch for its professionality. It is a well-rounded, motivated team. The set goals are very attainable. Anyone who is looking for a project with a very good chance of getting released should contact April. I know April does not have the needed 10-20 post. So just pretend I made the post :).

softdistortion
12-09-2007, 01:05 PM
heheh...yeh, seen this project here before....Kirt must be on holiday. :D

Seeing you in gives it more credibility.

Are you combining your project with theirs?
Catch me on MSN sometime. :thumbsup:

DogmaD
12-09-2007, 03:21 PM
heheh...yeh, seen this project here before....Kirt must be on holiday. :D

Seeing you in gives it more credibility.

Are you combining your project with theirs?
Catch me on MSN sometime. :thumbsup:

Yeah, it is a bit of a shame that everything is under NDA, because there is quite some stuff done, and I am sure some the material would convince people (especially artists) to team up. I will have a bit of a talk, maybe I can get some of the more general material released so people can have a bit of a taste of the quality.

AprilG
12-10-2007, 12:41 AM
Softdistortion,

Victor has read me the riot act concerning this post. I apologize for the lack of material and will work with Victor and Chris to see what we can do to rectify the situation.

I have to agree with Victor, the team is composed of dedicated professional people. We are improving steadily and have a good group synergy going. I've been involved with projects that have failed before and am a moderator at gamedev, so I understand the skepticism involved with a post that doesn't meet the forums expectations. I believe we have every chance to create something visually exciting.

April

thebest
12-10-2007, 12:44 PM
I don`t know if it was said or not .... but ...u guys want professionals ?

DogmaD
12-10-2007, 05:48 PM
No, I don't think it is a requirement. Good work ethic, responsibility, and quality of the work are important.

AprilG
12-10-2007, 07:47 PM
Victor has it right. We have all experience levels. One of our guys is 19 and does amazing concept work for us. He just completed a screen for us that really hit me in the gut. You know that feeling you have when a piece of art "talks" to you?

Would we love professionals, absolutely!

Right now my immediate needs are a kick butt character artist and an fx artist

April

softdistortion
12-10-2007, 08:09 PM
AprilG-
I mentioned it to Victor while we met on MSN, but I think you need to atleast set up your site with a clear feel for the theme of your project.
Is it a fantasy theme is it scifi??

Before Victor gave his endorsment I had you lumped in with the fluff that usually passes through here every week.

AprilG
12-10-2007, 08:19 PM
Softdistortion,

I wouldn't classify it as either, in the traditional sense. As for the site, that's outdated and really does need to be redone. Our priorities are clear, and that's a bit farther down the priority list.

Thanks for your interest by the way.

April

ScudzAlmighty
12-14-2007, 01:31 AM
Hey,

just wanted to let everyone who's reading this and feeling a little skeptical,
i signed up a few days ago and while i can't go into specifics, this project is going to kick @$$!

it's already got some of the most original and awesome character designs i've ever seen
so if you're intrigued, but a little unsure, drop them a line and see/read what they have to say, it's definately worth the time it takes to send a couple e-mails

Scudz Almighty
AKA "Kristian"

Kutkin
12-15-2007, 01:35 PM
I am also taking part in this project and I have to tell you that it really is amazing and is looking better and better. In the beginning I doubted it a bit too, but now I definitely don't.
There's a lot of great artists in the team.

AprilG
12-15-2007, 08:22 PM
Thanks Kristian and Pavel.

Victor and I have been talking to Chris about releasing some art hints so everyone can see. But, he won't budge yet.

I have to add that the other teams: design, programming and sound are also top notch. The best part to me is the comradarie between the groups. You guys always make me smile, laugh and even better think.

April

AprilG
01-29-2008, 02:45 AM
Project is still going strong and we could still use another FX artist, graphic artist and character artist. Hope to see you respond soon.

April

AprilG
01-31-2008, 10:32 PM
ok now we really need: An Art Lead.

This would be a primarily a senior environment art guy.
- work with a game engine and integrate art

- primarily work with 3Ds Max, but also can work with or be willing to learn Maya

- strong raw talent for a good eye for art

- any video games experience

- 3D art experience

- 2D graphic design experience

- Be able to give feedback and direction to junior artists

- Be dedicated to the project

- Be able to contribute to management / game design or other non relevant game related decisions

jojo1975
02-09-2008, 10:35 AM
are you in need of modellers ?

AprilG
02-09-2008, 05:48 PM
We definately need modelers. We could also use another character artist, another rigger, another graphic artist and an Art Lead/Manager.

If you are interested, please send a demo reel, or links to your samples online, and a resume if you have one to:

aprilg@perpetualfxcreative (http://forums.cgsociety.org/aprilg@perpetualfxcreative) or a.s.gould@worldnet.att.net (http://forums.cgsociety.org/a.s.gould@worldnet.att.net).

Thanks for your interest.

April

KeithDemele
02-13-2008, 12:09 AM
This sounds like a big project...oh thes suspense on what it is...

Are you still looking for people?

AprilG
02-13-2008, 02:58 AM
Definately! We are ramping up in full production mode now. Need FX people, graphics, modelers, etc.

We have a kick butt group and are really doing some neat stuff.

Send me a demo reel, resume, samples of work etc. or just a link would be good. Then sign an NDA and I'll tell you all about it!

Looking forward to hearing from you.

April

thebest
02-14-2008, 07:12 AM
passing to wish u guys good luck I have a feeling that u are going to make something big
good luck :thumbsup: .........can u show some of ur updates here if possible ??

AprilG
02-22-2008, 08:02 PM
Tony,

Thanks for the good wishes! Yeah, I think we are doing something good here. We still need a couple of positions filled.....

Animator
FX Artist
Designer

We have one or more of each but need another in each category. We have ramped up and are in full production swing now. So, if you are interested give me a hollar at...

aprilg@perpetualfxcreative.net (http://forums.cgsociety.org/aprilg@perpetualfxcreative.net)

or

a.s.gould@worldnet.att.net (http://forums.cgsociety.org/a.s.gould@worldnet.att.net)

Can't wait to show this puppy off when we get it done!

KeithDemele
03-16-2008, 09:46 PM
----------

AprilG
03-19-2008, 04:39 PM
Yes, we still need some great environment people (vray experience would be great!), another FX person, and possibly a junior designer. The rest we have covered very nicely.

I am itching to show you all what we are accomplishing here, but we are still under strict lock down on that. Once we go live I suspect I will be able to show you what we have accomplished. Gah!

All I can say about this is - from the feedback we are getting from those artists who have signed an NDA - the concept art is amazing and the team is well organized and productive.

So if you are intrigued, do quality work and want to be involved, now is the time to do something about it :)

my new email is aprilg@perpetualfxcreative.net (http://forums.cgsociety.org/aprilg@perpetualfxcreative.net). Or you can use the old one posted above, it's still active.

April

thebest
03-20-2008, 08:08 AM
hey April maybe u can makke a scene outside the project just to show everyone ur skills........just an idea lol

AprilG
03-21-2008, 08:20 PM
LOL, it would make you cry. I'm more of the programmer sort, sorry to say. Although I have a deep interest in the arts. I would love to learn how to do the beautiful work I've seen some of the artists in the team doing. Right now my artwork is more fiber based, been knitting, sewing, etc since I was very small.

AprilG
03-21-2008, 08:21 PM
Team name:
Perpetual FX Creative.

Project name:

Brief description:
Microsoft Xbox Live Arcade approved project.

Target aim:
Xbox Live Arcade.

Compensation:

Technology:
Vicious Engine,

Talent needed:
Environmental Artists
Designer
Character Artist
Animators

Team structure:
We currently have Sound Designers, Producers, a Designer, Graphics Artist, Art Director, Animators, Riggers, Character Modelers, Environment Modelers and Environment,Character Concept Artists, and Programmers. We are looking to round out the team as we are in full production phase.

www.perpetualfxcreative.net

Contacts:
chris@perpetualfxcreative.net

Previous Work by Team:
The Executive Producer has worked on over 10 feature films. The main Producer (myself) has worked on 5 AAA titles and 3 Casual Game Titles.

Most of the team is currently working in the AAA or Casual Game Industry.

Additional Info:
Programmers come one come all. My studio has been working on a project which has finished the conceptual stage and been approved by Microsoft to be released on Xbox Live Arcade. We are looking for a few good programmers who can help bring our vision to life.

If you are interested in becoming a partner and sharing in the profitability of the game this is the experienced team to work with composed of working professionals in the industry.

We are looking for anyone who is interested. Please check out our website here:
www.perpetualfxcreative.net

If you are interested in learning more about our concept and where we are at please email me at the address below.

Thanks,

April Gould
Producer
Perpetual FX Creative
aprilg@perpetualfxcreative.net

ENCOURAGING ONLY

thebest
03-22-2008, 06:16 AM
Ofcourse ENCOURAGING ONLY lol
hey April forgive my ignorance but what is the AAA:rolleyes: ?

Keithtron
03-27-2008, 07:58 PM
Just sent you an email.
:-)

Dekard
04-09-2008, 03:27 AM
I sent one as well. :)

jtype
04-09-2008, 02:26 PM
Me too. :)

Dekard
04-09-2008, 02:47 PM
got an email back from Chris max and vray :( I'm still learning max/vray. Guess I'm out on this one. Good luck.

AprilG
05-06-2008, 04:28 AM
ok, we now need an Art Lead, Animator and Designer.Start sending me those emails :)

TheFreak
05-06-2008, 08:43 PM
Hey April,

This sounds really cool, glad to see you getting so much interested in the collab forums from it. Sadly I am no Max user and time is not something I have a lot of these days so I can't help you much. However i know a couple of guys (programmer & modeller/animator) I will pass the details on and see if they are interested.

Really wish you all the best with this and I will look out for some info once its outside NDA

Cheers

AprilG
05-07-2008, 10:36 PM
Richard, wow thanks! Yeah we are getting some great help from this set of posts. And I couldn't be more pleased. It's generous of you to pass along the information, thanks again.

April

AprilG
05-07-2008, 10:43 PM
Oh, forgot to include this - Yes, once we go gold, I think I will be able to post all the beautiful work I'm seeing. Soooooo, frustrating to not be able to show you all right now. Victor continues to amaze me, his environments are to die for! Kristian and his characters make me laugh, as well as some of the quirky animations. And we have an FX guy that is rocking!

I'm learning tons! I even know what blocking and skinning is now - woohoo!

April

Bradfull
05-12-2008, 08:44 PM
I sent you an email April :)

AprilG
05-15-2008, 06:56 PM
Team name:
Perpetual FX Creative.

Project name:

Brief description:
Microsoft Xbox Live Arcade approved project (first phase).

Target aim:
Xbox Live Arcade.

Compensation:

Technology:
Vicious Engine

Talent needed:
Game Designer - (Prefer someone familiar with the mathematical aspects of balancing game play, not just tell a story. Able to provide direction and lead the testing and quality control functions. Must have a sense of humor and an innate understanding of fun.)
Lead Artist- (Prefer someone skilled with Max, Maya and Vray, organized and capable of providing feedback and direction to the other artists)
Animator -(2 needed currently) (Prefer proficiency in Maya, with a quirky sense of humor and how movement relates to that).
FX Artist - (Prefer someone able to look at concept art and provide creative ideas for special effects that will enhance that level, and then be able to create what has been visualized.
Level Designer - (Prefer someone with Max 9 or Max 2008 experience)
Graphic Designer - User Interface Artist

Team structure:
We currently have Sound Designers, Producers, Graphics Artist, Animators, Riggers, Character Modelers, Environment Modelers, Character Concept Artists, and Programmers. We are looking to round out the team as we are in full production phase. This is a casual game, with a very skilled team in place.

Previous Work by Team:
The Executive Producer has worked on over 10 feature films. The VP of Production has worked on 5 AAA titles and 3 Casual Game Titles.

Kyle - Executive Producer - credits(Compositing/Paint and Roto):
Triangle (made for TV mini series)
Exorcism of Emily Rose
Mr. & Mrs. Smith
Sky High
Flight of the Phoenix
Constantine
Fever Pitch
Looking For Richard
Sound Of Thunder
Chronicles of Riddick
Underclassmen

Chris - VP of Production - credits(Animator and Producer):
The Office
Medal of Honor Airborne
Sin Episodes, Episode 1
25 to Life
Luxor 3

Some of the team have professional experience, some don't. If you have talent you can demonstrate, we would love to chat with you.

Please check out our website here:
We are going through a redesign of the site, so there isn't a whole lot to see, however, it will give you some idea of the quality we are looking for from the team.

If you are interested, please email me at the address below.

Thanks,

April Gould
Producer
Perpetual FX Creative
aprilg@perpetualfxcreative.net

Updated post - note that we need a level designer too now! Man, I love these forums!

AprilG
05-16-2008, 06:37 PM
Added Graphic Artist /User Interface Artist position.

thebest
05-17-2008, 02:32 PM
comes here every while to encourage u guys hoping u post some stuff soon :beer: good luck

tadpole3159
05-23-2008, 05:48 PM
you don't need a modeller right now but please think of me if you need one.
i am very professional and have 4 years experience with Maya and photoshop.
TadPole - Home (http://tadpole3159.portfolioshowcase.co.uk/)
btw my website needs updating and re arranging but most of my new stuff is there.

i can model anything you throw at me in any style. I'm full of spare time and i am looking to get some projects on my portfolio so i am 100% dedicated. (and 200% excited)

sam_faulkner8@hotmail.com
if you want to contact me this is my email, even if you don't want a modeller could you just write it down for future reference :) cheers for reading

AprilG
05-23-2008, 06:40 PM
Thanks Tony! Always good to see your smiling avatar :) Ok, not really smiling, but I think of it as smiling.

Ok, did that sound slightly crazy? :)

April

AprilG
05-31-2008, 08:10 PM
Still looking for help! Come and join the fun!

April

AprilG
05-31-2008, 09:43 PM
Hmmm, ok, how do I post an image?

Dekard
06-01-2008, 01:07 AM
Hmmm, ok, how do I post an image?

There's a little icon with a pic of mountains and a sun, thats the icon to attach a pic. I'd love to join ya'll still but still learning max/vray just relocated to Coppell, TX too.. :D

AprilG
06-01-2008, 06:03 AM
That requires a url, there isn't a way to imbed an image directly? Thanks for the reply, by the way! :) The move sounds exciting! I'm not sure where Coppell is, probably should look it up huh? When you get settled and ready to go, give me a shout.

April

thebest
06-01-2008, 07:04 AM
hey April
can upload ur images on www.photobucket.com (http://www.photobucket.com) or http://imageshack.us tht`s the easy way
or u can upload them directly to the site as an attachment when u are making a reply u will find in additional options manage attachments

choose what u like hope I helped

softdistortion
06-01-2008, 12:46 PM
April,
Check your PMs.

tadpole3159
06-02-2008, 02:24 PM
Still looking for help! Come and join the fun!
am i no good then? you can read my post one page back. you proberly never noticed as im a new cgsociety members and as a new member....
Please note that members with less than 2 posts are required to have all messages validated. This prevents unecessary spam, questionable or unwanted material from reaching the forum. Validation may take up to 24 hours. We appreciate your understanding.
....my posts dont show up for 24 hours

AprilG
06-02-2008, 11:12 PM
Sam,
I did reply but got the return mail thingie because your inbox was full or something! Should I try again?

April

tadpole3159
06-03-2008, 09:27 AM
i never got an email try again
sam_faulkner8@hotmail.com (http://forums.cgsociety.org/sam_faulkner8@hotmail.com) . if it fails again pm me

AprilG
06-03-2008, 10:35 PM
Already sent Sam, did you get my email? It didn't come back this time!

April

softdistortion
06-04-2008, 09:25 AM
April- did you get time to check your PMs (personal messages) yet.

Maybe you're working on another method, but if you still need an easy way to setup your images, I linked you to a one click uploader with some free server space.

...look forward to seeing what your tem have cooked up.

AprilG
06-04-2008, 09:25 PM
Well yeah I checked my PM - have you checked yours? :) It's not team stuff, I was just going to post something I did a long time ago. But maybe it's not that interesting?

A

softdistortion
06-04-2008, 10:15 PM
Sorry, but I didn't receive a PM, or atleast it isn't showing up in my inbox for some reason...try resending...or just go ahead and use the uploader for your work for now...till you NDA bums finally show something from the project. :p

AprilG
06-04-2008, 10:38 PM
NDA bums? I'm offended! :)

softdistortion
06-06-2008, 08:56 PM
Seriously... I thought you were gonna post some pics from the project, not your "old" work. Which is fine too, but wasn't exactly what I had imagined we were gonna get to see.

Victor tells me it's gonna look zuper ...so ready to be impressed when the NDA FINALLY allows it.

thebest
06-07-2008, 08:14 AM
I thought that too but I`am excited to see ur work :beer: cheers

AprilG
06-10-2008, 02:17 AM
hehe, well when I get a second I'll try and load something - sheesh! We are moving like crazy!

April

JeremySchichtel
06-16-2008, 08:01 AM
What skills do you need? I'm a proficient modeler/texture painter. Also have experience rigging bipeds. Maya user.

nodeone
06-16-2008, 09:35 AM
hi guys im a new member here in cg talk and it's a great community...anyways i'm a graphic / web designer and i really want to try design UI for games or other stuff...thanks everyone and more power

thenode

nodeone
06-16-2008, 11:18 AM
Hi Guys! im a new member here and i just wanted to ask if i could help on this project..by the way im a graphic designer and i will send some of my samples

Cheers! and more power guys

AprilG
07-08-2008, 05:17 AM
Ah guys, we could still use fx and a graphics artist. I decided not to load my old work, was told it was total crap. Oh well, back to the drawing board. Good thing I'm not an artist on this project :)

April

midias
07-08-2008, 10:56 PM
Hi,
May i see some of the games work right now i wanna see what it looks like and see if im interested. im not a profetional but i think im quite a good artist if your willing to let me try.
THx

AprilG
07-17-2008, 09:20 PM
Hey Guys,

We are looking for some senior type environmental artists. 1 maybe 2. Email me :)

April

AprilG
07-17-2008, 09:22 PM
Midas,

We aren't looking for character artists right now. Would you be interested in graphics art? If so, shoot me an email, sign an NDA and we will let you have a peek.

April

AprilG
07-24-2008, 12:27 AM
Guys and Gals,

We also need a kick butt animator :)

April

ProjectGameDeveloper
07-29-2008, 06:35 AM
Hello,

we are looking for a 2D or 3D animation studio to help us with our game cinematics. We don't have very many but what we do have needs to be high quality. Feel free to contact me at through our website contact, or the email below.

Thanks,

Chris Curra
VP of Production
Perpetual FX Creative
chris@perpetualfxcreative.net (http://forums.cgsociety.org/chris@perpetualfxcreative.net)

Grrrrrrr
07-29-2008, 03:44 PM
Help as in for free? What studio would do that?

Kirt
07-29-2008, 04:16 PM
Help as in for free? What studio would do that?
They have the right to ask, just as you have done in your thread.
Hope you willl find interest in our project and will come and join us!
Please don't be a hypocrite.

Grrrrrrr
07-29-2008, 05:33 PM
My project didn t expect an income so what is your misunderstanding related to my ask?

But i appreciate that you gave the time to search for my project. Also good memory.

Kirt
07-29-2008, 06:51 PM
My point was that all of the projects here in the Collab forum, to some degree, ask for free help with completion of the task. I don't think it's polite for you to ask "who'd do that for free?" when you're floating in the same boat going down the same river. Wouldn't you find it rude if I were to ask a similar question in your thread?

Regardless of what the project promises for completion of the tasks, please keep in mind that all projects in the Collab forum have the option to ask for assistance. Ultimately, it's up to the person who is contemplating the decision to contribute if the project is worthy of his/her/their time and effort. Who are we to judge who'll volunteer (especially if we're asking for help ourselves) for a project?

AprilG
07-29-2008, 09:52 PM
Hey guys. Glad to see there is still interest in the thread.

Kirt, I dont' think he was trying to be rude as much as looking for information. At least, that's how I took it. I know there is a lot of angst about projects like these :)

Grrrrr - We actually get a lot of help from studio's looking to expand their business lines, starting up, etc.

And the idea is that there is pay when the project sells. IE we get revenue!

Isn't this typical for a startup company?

April

AprilG
08-06-2008, 07:30 PM
Still need more environment artists! Come one, come all! Join the fun and see your art come to life :)

April

AprilG
08-07-2008, 09:17 PM
We also need another fx artist and programmers!

April

DecWest
08-08-2008, 02:30 PM
I would love to help but as you can see from my profile (to the left) it would a severe conflict of interests!

Good luck with the project, I would LOVE to work with you guys on an XNA project, it's a superb platform.

Hope you guys do well!

Ric

(check out my website for my game credentials - 'about me' and 'projects' - website is nowhere near finished but you get the picture)

AprilG
08-08-2008, 08:45 PM
Ric,

Your work is amazing. With this project, you could work on it in your spare time. Or is that completely out of the question for your studio?

Gotta try, don't I? :)

April

lowlevel21
08-12-2008, 01:59 PM
sounds like a pretty good dev team, don't know if yous guys are still looking for an environment guy or any extra modelers,i'm a pretty fast and efficient modeler, anyway my weblink is in my sig, take a look and let me know april.

AprilG
08-12-2008, 02:29 PM
Shawn,

Sent you an email. Thanks for the post!

Yeah, the team is really doing a great job. One of the things I like most about this project is how well the team works together. Everyone is generous with their knowledge, willing to help each other out and willing to try new things. Not to mention crazy in the head and funny as heck (fits well with me :)).
April

DecWest
08-12-2008, 03:52 PM
Ric,

Your work is amazing. With this project, you could work on it in your spare time. Or is that completely out of the question for your studio?

Gotta try, don't I? :)

April

Hey April

thanks for the compliments but unfortunately it would be a serious conflict of interests - I'm a Sony employee after all LOL

i will keep an eye on your projects, looks like a cool setup you have there. Good luck!

ric

AprilG
08-12-2008, 04:27 PM
Ric,
Thanks for good wishes. It's always nice to know people are interested in us.

If you are ever in a position where this type of project might interest you, give us a yell.

April

zennatavares
08-26-2008, 01:24 AM
I'm intruiged.

DogmaD
08-26-2008, 10:33 PM
Just wanted to drop in and say hi to everyone on collab forums. We are still working hard on this project and nearing completion. Can't tell too much (still under NDA after all), but things have been progressing really well, and you can all expect to see something final quite soon. Proving once and for all that a group of motivated people, working for free both part- and full-time can finish a game, a movie, or whatever you want to complete:wip:. In fact, recently I have seen more and more small indy projects of high quality reaching completeness, good things happening ;).

AprilG
09-03-2008, 02:16 PM
Hey everyone,

I'm back........ :) And looking for an FX artist. With the software we are using it is a fairly easy process, so if you have ever had an interest in doing FX this might just be a great way to try it out and see.

April

Dekard
10-02-2008, 08:53 PM
I'd be interested in learning and I'm in Dallas April, btw, congrats on Galactic Bowling... was that the game?

CGTalk Moderation
10-02-2008, 08:53 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.