PDA

View Full Version : personal WIP

Halford
12-07-2007, 12:28 PM
Hi everyone,

in my spare time I decided to take an old robot model (heavily inspired my Ghost in the Shell) I made during my scolarship and make a new little animation...(dasicly to learn a new compositing software).

It still have lots of work to be done...and little tweaks to be made, but I start to like it so I wondered what would you think.

www.littlboxes.com/temp/mac_wip.mov (http://www.littlboxes.com/temp/mac_wip.mov) +-14MB

I do this really in my free time, but I would like to have a nice video at the end.

Shoot your C&C...I'm ready !

Cheers.

Hal.

RhettAllen
12-08-2007, 02:54 AM
I wouldn't think the front and back leg would move at the same time, it would lose the amount of stability it has and lose the solid stature of a tank.

It seems to move downwards before it gets hit by the bullets.

Lastly, the camera animation at the end doesn't seem to fit what is happening. It seems like it would be a quicker jerk in one direction with some jitter.

Good luck.

Halford
12-10-2007, 08:51 AM
Thanks GravidEngine,

For the camera...yep completly right, I need to change that, I was thinking of much rapid movement/twist, but I left it as the last change to do.

For the bullets...gosh you'r right, the impact/smoke are aout of sinc in the composition...just saw it, thanks.

For the legs...I see your point, its a good point, but I tried to mimic the original tank in the manga, and look a bit of animals..that was as close as I could be between the two....but I'll give it another look ;)

Thanks for the CC.

Hal.

Halford
12-10-2007, 02:27 PM
sorry...double post.

Hal.

CGTalk Moderation
12-10-2007, 02:27 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.