PDA

View Full Version : Saving threads for offline use?

ceql
04-19-2003, 07:32 AM
hmm, I've been attempting to save some threads to HD for future reference (also due to how WIP threads eventually get deleted, etc), but not very successfully... I've just tried to use Offline Explorer, and setting that to Level1 (so, it should follow one link from the specified page), and uhh, to my dismay, I forgot that it'd enter *every single* link on the page, including "logout", "add to buddy list" for every post, etc, arghh!! Opps!!!!

I'm Very, very sorry Leonard, if it did something nuts or caused server strain...!!!

I shudder to think what would happen if it was set on level 2... it woulda submitted a complaint about every single post on the page ( how embarrasing would that be!)

Anywayz, I was wondering... When you click "Show Printable Version", it'd be kewl if it showed attachments (as images too)... that way, someone could just go File -> Save as, and save the thread :D

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 11:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.