PDA

View Full Version : Acting...... WIp

karan_vis
12-06-2007, 06:54 AM
check out my wip so far, still need to polish it ,though the acting on thios is copied from the live action fottage just to study ,but i need to add that extra bit to make it more animation like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVkzqGuhFeg

comments plz

Karan

Tad Ghostal
12-06-2007, 02:27 PM
The body movement looks pretty good, and you have yourself a nice little animation.

Your on the right track with the lip synch, I'd just push it a little more. Here's a few things you could try:

-Try emphasizing the 'whuh' sounds in the "waddyoo want?"

-The mouth seems too open in the 'nnnt' part of "want".

-give more emphasis on 'back'.

karan_vis
12-08-2007, 05:48 PM
Tad Ghostal ..thanks fr the comments dude. ill be finishing it off by this week ..i hope..
anyways lypsync and Facials need a lot of work

Karan

gotothejim
12-10-2007, 03:44 AM
looks real good. The chair looks soft... maybe have him sink in a little bit then bounce up (keep it subtle thought), seems like he hits down with some force. Not a big change, but might help.

good work

karan_vis
12-14-2007, 12:00 PM
heres an update. Still working on it though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL4xdOp2Q7c

Still need to work on hands, Facials and smoothing pass.

Karan

eagleeyeadvertising
12-14-2007, 12:11 PM
hi, its looking nice dude going keep it up...

my wip reel:
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=K1qiXdGSXwk

KyleG
12-15-2007, 05:24 PM
Looking really good! some things i noticed
- at the beggining before he starts talking, I would move his eyes more down and add some darts to make him feels like he's thinking before he starts to talk

- your raising the brows on "why" which is good but I would push them a little farther and maybe have them arch up a little instead of staying flat.

- when he says "back" the mouth seems to close a little fast I would add some extra frames here. I trick I use when doing lip syncs is take your render into After Effects and time stretch it so its twice as long, then render it out to you can watch and hear it in slow motion, it really helps to see if you character is hitting the right shapes and is in sync.

Good luck!

karan_vis
12-17-2007, 04:50 AM
Looking really good! some things i noticed
- at the beggining before he starts talking, I would move his eyes more down and add some darts to make him feels like he's thinking before he starts to talk

- your raising the brows on "why" which is good but I would push them a little farther and maybe have them arch up a little instead of staying flat.

- when he says "back" the mouth seems to close a little fast I would add some extra frames here. I trick I use when doing lip syncs is take your render into After Effects and time stretch it so its twice as long, then render it out to you can watch and hear it in slow motion, it really helps to see if you character is hitting the right shapes and is in sync.

Good luck!

Thanks Kyle for the suggestions, I think its a great idea to get lypsync correct.

Ill give it a try fr sure.

Thanks Again
Karan

Capel
12-19-2007, 01:18 AM
hey karan. this is looking really nice. the only thing i'd say is he anticipates the "nothing" from the person he's talking to. i'd slide that reaction down a few frames. right now it looks like he's reacting to it just a tad too early. also, i'd throw in a few small eye darts while he's waiting for the answer to his question.

i don't know if it's just my computer, but the animation cuts off in mid-word on youtube. i'd add a good ten frames after the dialogue cuts out. right now it feels like he's getting cut off.

but having said that, this is looking great. it's obvious you know what you're doing. all the principles of animation are present in your work. looking forward to seeing more.

karan_vis
12-20-2007, 06:20 AM
hey karan. this is looking really nice.

i don't know if it's just my computer, but the animation cuts off in mid-word on youtube. i'd add a good ten frames after the dialogue cuts out. right now it feels like he's getting cut off.

but having said that, this is looking great. it's obvious you know what you're doing. all the principles of animation are present in your work. looking forward to seeing more.

Hi Capel. Its really feels great to hear from u. U r right on this "the only thing i'd say is he anticipates the "nothing" from the person he's talking to. i'd slide that reaction down a few frames. right now it looks like he's reacting to it just a tad too early. also, i'd throw in a few small eye darts while he's waiting for the answer to his question."
I feel the same, Iam still working on it, adding some movement on the shoulder etc.Will update with the final one soon.

I think the problem is with yoututbe ,some times we get to see only 70% of the video.

And one small thing , i was checking ur website,I dont know the problem but when i click on the link some weird site opens with the same name(related to costumes etc.).

Thanks
Karan

karan_vis
12-25-2007, 06:16 PM
Here is a Close to final Version

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QBsUhAo9ACw (http://youtube.com/watch?v=QBsUhAo9ACw)

KAran

CGTalk Moderation
12-25-2007, 06:16 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.