PDA

View Full Version : UGAC - IV - SpeakerBox

Auctane
12-05-2007, 03:43 PM
Steaking my claim ♠ Its like a propaganda despencer ^_^!!

Will be aimed at the TF2 universe & for a TF2 Mod idea I have that really want to do. It would make it so an enemy standing within the range of the propaganda despencer would act as team fire (not cause damage) of the team that built the propaganda despencer.

Spex84
12-05-2007, 05:31 PM
Cool idea! The enemy will have to have some way of knowing that he's in range of the propaganda dispenser (otherwise it could be quite confusing/frustrating). Maybe an audio message from a loudspeaker, or perhaps clouds of propaganda leaflets that billow out from the dispenser?

heavyness
12-05-2007, 08:58 PM
very nice idea! can't wait to see some sketches.

Auctane
12-07-2007, 07:23 PM
Cool idea! The enemy will have to have some way of knowing that he's in range of the propaganda dispenser (otherwise it could be quite confusing/frustrating). Maybe an audio message from a loudspeaker, or perhaps clouds of propaganda leaflets that billow out from the dispenser?

I was thinking tier 1 would be small speakers with low range - tier 2 would be leaflets - tier 3 would be loud speakers. Yeah, some sort of indicator would be neessary for sure - maybe if you were on blue team that your vision turns red and vise versa. :) Maybe this weapon just wouldnt work out that great... but hopefully I can make it look cool!!!

heavyness
12-07-2007, 08:06 PM
I was thinking tier 1 would be small speakers with low range - tier 2 would be leaflets - tier 3 would be loud speakers. Yeah, some sort of indicator would be neessary for sure - maybe if you were on blue team that your vision turns red and vise versa. :) Maybe this weapon just wouldnt work out that great... but hopefully I can make it look cool!!!

and tier 4 would have ground effects and hydraulics!

Auctane
12-18-2007, 01:44 AM
LOL @ the hooptie comment.

Sketch:
http://www.jaredbauer.com/cgtalk/gameart/speakerbox_line.jpg

CGTalk Moderation
12-18-2007, 01:44 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.