PDA

View Full Version : Personal Gallery Idea Suggestion

RockinAkin
04-18-2003, 08:08 PM
Just thought of something I thought would really make this place much much much more convienient.

What if someone here wanted to see the CG work of a specific member here? - They could search through that users posts, trying to find one of his/hers where he/she uploaded some work... but thats kind of a pain in the ass, aint it? :thumbsdow

I think each member should have a personal page where we can enter the links to threads which feature their work, a kind of personal gallery if you will.

Just like how we enter info into our profiles, each time we upload a peice of work into the forums, we could update that personal gallery page with a link to that thread, and maybe even a title and a small thumbnail too.

You could even create a little "gallery" button to be displayed under each of that users posts, just like the "profile", "web", "private mail", etc. buttons.

Hope that made sense... shouldn't be too hard to execute either.
Anyways, just a thought. :shrug:
-DivideByZero-

pigwater
04-19-2003, 12:51 AM
:thumbsup:

Leonard
04-19-2003, 05:53 AM
Yes that's a great idea but it would cost you something because giving everyone personal gallery space is costs us something.

Alternatively, you can go get server hosting yourself and make your own gallery.

Best

L.

Kirt
04-21-2003, 04:26 PM
Hmmmm ... if you click on the "web" button at the bottom of the user's post you will be directed to that user's gallery (or personal web site). That kind of solves the problem doesn't it?

Sorry, this idea just confused me :surprised

FabioMSilva
04-22-2003, 11:51 AM
nice idea tought:thumbsup:

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 10:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.