PDA

View Full Version : character: censored nude

KrBr
04-18-2003, 02:35 PM
hello to you all.
i'm new in this forum. here is my latest work. please crit and give any coments or tips for a better job next time, since i'm not that happy with the final result.

http://img.tapuz.co.il/forums/14358685.jpg

also, plz take a look at those 2 sketches. it was a practicing on drawing humans.

http://img.tapuz.co.il/forums/14358718.jpg

http://img.tapuz.co.il/forums/14358758.jpg

KrBr
04-19-2003, 07:24 AM
atleast can u give me tips on a proper painting and shadowing, because now i used only the brush tool and the burn toll. are there any other options?

darkmonth
04-19-2003, 08:35 AM
A tip is to not draw no pants for the sake of it. It just makes people think you are some pervy little 12 year. I am not saying you are... my thoughts are that if you are going to do a nude, make it for a reason. A girl standing with an unintersting pose, and with her pants removed is completely pointless.

But other than that, interesting drawing style.

Dave

eMysfit
04-26-2003, 04:46 PM
He/she had a purpose, he was practicing drawing humans. If he had put more clothes on her it would have taken away from the human practice and made it a clothes practice now wouldn't it?

As for the pictures, Im not real good at 2d art...or 3d for that matter, it just looks kind of sloppy to me, especially around the mouth. Maybe define some edges a little more or something.

lebada
04-26-2003, 05:32 PM
wel..i'll get my tablet soon so i will suck more than you(lol)..nevertheless...except for the mid proportion of her body, everything's wrong..the hair of okay...but the skin off the hands is spiked in some weird way, the lipstick was like "forced" on by a guy, not a female, eyes are outta place....u seen to have the lower part of the body good tho:D

keep practicing and you'll get there, wherever you wanna go...as for me...well...i gotta start to suck the first time i do a sketch so i can get practicing..hehe

DangerUs
04-26-2003, 05:41 PM
Absolutely there are more options then dodge and burn tools.
Actually i rarely use those, i find it gives you weird colors. I usually jus sample the base color and use a darker shade of a neighbouring color at low opacity and make a couple passes.

Are you painting from pencil scans or is it all from a tablet or mouse. Im asking this because your edges are very uneven. Even if you are doing your pictures all digitally i recommend doing a few line drawings before, this way you can deal with proportional problems before you start coloring and paint within the lines.

Another useful tool i use is the polygon lasso tool, this is very useful for laying out base colors, then on another layer you can do the shading and highlights.

argh im all over the place with comments .. hope this makes sense

serene
04-28-2003, 05:56 AM
HAHAHHAHAA!@!@!
is that a joke ?? :O

bumskee
04-28-2003, 07:10 AM
hey krbr!
well have you tried reading some of the tuts around here and gfxartist.com?
maybe you should, it will help you improve.
well my advice would be to check out gfxartist.com for tuts, they got some nice ones.

cheers!
:beer:

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 10:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.