PDA

View Full Version : problems with pinches in the mesh help please :(

Scaledblackhorse
12-03-2007, 07:00 PM
hi every one, look i have this problem with the car im modeling, i cant make these holes in the mesh look good because this pinches in the mesh, here are some picks hope you can help me because i have tried but i cat get rid of them with out make it worst.

musashidan
12-04-2007, 09:16 PM
Wireframe would help.Are there tri's or poles in the areas indicated?

Scaledblackhorse
12-04-2007, 11:13 PM
well i think the problem is the big five sided cuad that is in red the is exactly the same in all corners....so if i merge the 2 verts of the little side of the big cuad in red then i will have a triangle and make it worst so i dont know to fix that little thingie without messing all up.
here it is a wire of the front may be it will help

musashidan
12-05-2007, 06:59 PM
Yep,looks like the 5-sided n-gon is the cause of the pinching.Maybe some additional cuts similar to what i show below.Whilst trying to maintain your existing edgeflow as much as possible

Scaledblackhorse
12-07-2007, 08:54 PM
Hey it worked you are the best THANKS A LOT!

musashidan
12-08-2007, 10:16 PM
De nada.Glad it worked.Somtimes you have to study your edgeflow and make cuts/weld/edge removal to maintain all quads

CGTalk Moderation
12-08-2007, 10:16 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.