PDA

View Full Version : multimedia & p-shop

patrik
04-18-2003, 05:21 AM
who uses p-shop here primarily and if so, do you blend it with traditional work-eg pencil, etc scan it and render it? just curious.

singularity2006
04-19-2003, 06:16 AM
not really... i can't draw anything nice if my life depended on it... however, i can take photos fairly well (need a nicer camera @ the moment)... I use photoshop for practically everything... except page layout... I use PageMaker for that. But yeah, I use photoshop for a lot of things ... integrate scanned photos and all that jive to do what i need to do. Check out my site and u'll see.

bumskee
04-22-2003, 10:49 PM
hi!
yeap, me! I use PS for everything..from flash movies to scanning.
don't really draw in it though coz i am crap with ma wacom and page layout, i use indesign but i just love PS. i really don't know what i will do without it. there are so many things you can do with it..
BTW, why do you ask???

:beer:

singularity2006
04-30-2003, 07:44 AM
i kinda like PageMaker a lil more than InDesign... it's interface ... is slightly uncomfortable for me, though it does have some pros over pagemaker including it's vast ability to export stuff....

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 10:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.