PDA

View Full Version : Monitoring in Combustion

ingramworks
11-30-2007, 09:28 PM
Hello all, I'm hoping some of the long time users of Combustion can help me with a small glitch I'm having.

We use the Blackmagic Decklink HD Pro card with our Macs and have recently been using Combustion on a more regular basis. I'm currently working on a project that the edit and composites are being done in DVCPro HD 720p50. Combustion is, happily handling the footage great, but on our NTSC monitor, it is displaying the footage at full size, rather than shrinking it to fit as FCP or AE does, cropping off the sides.

Though this isn't a show stopper, it does make monitoring the colour corrections to the whole image rather impossible. Has anyone run across this and, perhaps, have a fix for it? I've tweaked settings as much as I can think to and it really dosen't change anything.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

seedo
12-02-2007, 02:59 PM
i dont know about mac but on pc you should check your display setting, i think the graphic card causing that, or check frambuffer preferences in combustion.

hope thats help
have fun

CGTalk Moderation
12-02-2007, 02:59 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.