PDA

View Full Version : looking for an australian accent

uzik
11-30-2007, 12:18 AM
Good evening all.

I'm putting together a very short animation clip. I was considering doing a parody with a voice sounding like a famous australian television star. This person specialized in animal related shows and got into a bit of trouble for teasing crocodiles. You probably don't need to guess very hard who I'm talking about. It might be considered bad taste by some to make fun of someone who's now dead, so if it bothers you please don't volunteer.

I'm looking for someone to record a few lines of spoken text for the project. I'd be happy to give the person name credit. Since I won't be paid for this work I don't have any budget to pay for help. It will only amount to a few minutes work if you have a microphone on your PC.

Thanks for your time!

swiftarrow
12-03-2007, 03:34 PM
perhaps i could lend a hand, i can alternate accents quite well, but i generaly use an english accent. just email me the script and timing and ill give it a whack.

emaile - Swiftarrowenterprises@hotmail.com

Wissemann
12-08-2007, 02:15 PM
hey man I was raised in an outback town by the name of biloela in central queensland. I'm living in the city at the momment and studying a degree in animation. I've finished uni for the year and have nothing else to do - I just recorded lines for one of my mates final projects so its no trouble if you still need someone.
opensesame_86=AT=hotmail.com (http://forums.cgsociety.org/opensesame_86@hotmail.com)

uzik
12-09-2007, 03:00 AM
I just got back from vacation. I'll email you both directly with the text and send along some storyboards so you can see what it's for.

CGTalk Moderation
12-09-2007, 03:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.