PDA

View Full Version : Some question for you guys

jampoz
04-17-2003, 08:54 PM
Hi people

First of all, I must say how much i do LOVE this forum.
I use 3D Studio Max but went to check some other forums just to see if you could improve CGtalk and, damn, they all suck :o)

But, let's go on with questions and not waste too much of your time:

First of all, it's not a question but a suggestion, you should take some time and sort the avatar page into categories 'cause it's a pain to load it and i can't even load it all, half of them don't show up (i got a fast adsl, about 80k/sec when downloading, but i think the problem is that the server gets to send too many little files so it stucks)

Second, how can i put picture on the sign?
See i did use the link to my other post but i'd like to put a little thumbnail of the picture so people click on it only if they find it interesting, that would be cool to do.

Third, do threads/posts get deleted after some time? Do they expire? I seriously hope they don't, but i realize there are so many daily posts here, this forum is like a DESIGN ENCYCLOPEDIA :o)
And the good part is that it's all sort out, not messed up at all!

Thank you in advance for your answers, and go on like that 'cause y'all rock!

SheepFactory
04-17-2003, 09:27 PM
Hi ,

You can upload an avatar after you reach 20 posts (which you did)

Its under my profile -> edit options.

The wip forum and the news section posts get deleted after a while , no posts are deleted on any other forums.

Hope this helps and happy posting.

Ali

jampoz
04-17-2003, 10:33 PM
Thank you really, and do you know how to put a pic on my signature? 'Cause it says PICS OFF, how can i turn it on?

So the WIP gets deleted, but the finished works forum doesn't, perfect, that's real well done, intelligent.

(Going to work on my avatar now, yeah!)

SheepFactory
04-17-2003, 10:48 PM
You cant put a picture on your signature , we discourage people from using images in the signatures as it becomes too distractive and destroys the forum aesthetics.

Thanks ,

Ali

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 11:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.