PDA

View Full Version : Pen and Ink Sci-Fi Character

stepnw1f
04-17-2003, 04:32 PM
I love drawing with ball point pens. I also use oils, goache, pastels and sculpy. Hopefully I'll have the time to post all my stuff. Anyway, hope you all like this.

http://www.redrival.com/stepnw1f/terrorFirm.jpg

AlteredState
04-17-2003, 05:13 PM
Wow! Very nice. I have done some inking with ball-point pens in the past too, and it has a very unique look to the shading and texture.

Great job man. Cool character. Kinda reminds me of the Spawn universe. Like a demented cracked-out redeemer.

Just a small observation: The muscles along your guys arm are pretty much incorrect. The forearms especially stand out. Checking some anatomical references would make your work even better.

stepnw1f
04-17-2003, 05:24 PM
Your right they are. I have a bad tendency to draw straight from head and not use referrences. Straight from the mind may seem good for the sake of originality, but in the end....ussually anatomically incorrect. Thanks for the comments.

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 11:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.