PDA

View Full Version : Shocked

alexanimator
11-27-2007, 05:56 PM
Here is the 6th animation in my 7 animation series that will compile my new demo reel. Any and all crits are greatly welcomed.

http://www.hagbros.com/SHOCKED_smooth_ren.mov

thanks in advance everyone

freakmoomin
11-27-2007, 07:18 PM
Hey

good start but could do with a lot of finnessing.

not much weight in char, fix obvious things like his hands cutting through ball etc. also his hands look very unnatural holding the ball, relax them a bit.

there doesnt really look like there is much facial going on which would really sell the "shocked" theme.

there are some nice points through out aswell but needs some work.

i can see where you are going at the end with the "i cant believe it" poses, but it looks a little bit like a thunderbird puppet (team america if ure young :-).

Good start tho

cheers

kev

alexanimator
11-28-2007, 03:07 AM
haha, naw I'm 23, but thanks for thinking my animation looks like a 8 year olds, haha. But yeah, i see what your saying about the puppet look to him. I haven't touched facial or hands, but with your great crits, I will be able to incorporate those as well and add in the facial and fingers since it will be version 2.

thanks again.

thehive
11-30-2007, 07:02 PM
act it out record it too so u can see whats goin on an youll have a better idea of how to move

CGTalk Moderation
11-30-2007, 07:02 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.