PDA

View Full Version : pFlow + pwrapper + vray = problem

Eilsoe
11-27-2007, 10:52 AM
Hey all (again)

I've experienced some missing geometry when using the above mentioned 3 parts. My viewports stay the same, as they should. they update as they should too.

But when rendered, some frames (seemingly by random act) don't show the actual surface... If I render a sequence for instance, then frame 1,2,3 are fine, then the following renders show nothing.

Anyone else have this happen to 'em? And how the dilly can I fix it?

PsychoSilence
11-29-2007, 12:40 PM
i often experienced serveral problems when using vray with pflow...itīs just not the recommended renderer...why is it neccessary to use it? canīt do scanliner or MR do the job?

Eilsoe
11-30-2007, 06:56 AM
Probably, I've just always used VRay. It's just the easiet renderer for me.

Oh well, sad news :(

PsychoSilence
11-30-2007, 12:29 PM
well, just try different renderers like MR. of cause it will take you a little time to get a workaround but the results will be satisfying :)

PiXeL_MoNKeY
11-30-2007, 03:16 PM
Can you Point Cache or use the Mesher Compound object on pwrapper surface? That way you can remove pflow and pwrapper from the equation. I personally don't use vray or pwrapper, but thought this may work as a workaround.

-Eric

CGTalk Moderation
11-30-2007, 03:16 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.