PDA

View Full Version : Instant Messaging!?!?!

Rice ManX
04-17-2003, 05:01 AM
Im wondering if we could get some chat sessions going around here? Like a weekly IRC chat session or somthing!?!?! i know the is an important place for everyone to see what everyone else is doing. Yes No to this idea?!?!

JIII
04-18-2003, 01:10 AM
hmm I think kirt wanted us to keep communication in the forum so no one is totally clueless. but yeah if we had the aleinz IRC cahnnel that would be cool.

Kirt
04-18-2003, 03:14 AM
Well, I have ICQ but don't like to use it much (hiding from previous gaming fanatics), and I just got MSN Messenger if anyone wants to talk about their progress (use my e-mail addy to find me). IRC confuses me so I rarely use that as well.

Rice ManX
04-18-2003, 03:32 AM
OK that sounds cool because i think somtimes some of us may need to talk to you more directly?

BlueCougar
04-18-2003, 06:39 AM
Hey Kirt,
I know I have your current ICQ contact on my list,. but why don't you make a new user on ICQ for Alienz that way the gaming fanatics can't find you on that user since they don't have the number.....maybe the name AlienzFilm or something like that.

Kenn

Rice ManX
04-18-2003, 04:44 PM
Ya ICQ is pretty cool, although i prefer IRC...

unLevel
04-26-2003, 10:30 PM
I got msn, but no one wants to talk to me...hehe....

htsmith_7@hotmail.com

I'm the host, in case no one knew...hehe... or, as Kirt put it "the keeper of the files"

Be warned, if you talk to me, I might try to talk you out of your links for my own project..muwahaha

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 09:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.