PDA

View Full Version : [Hands on stylization]

shambler
04-16-2003, 05:05 AM
Due to a number of critics and self-improvement tendencies, I'm now practicing my anatomy stylization. Still have a lot to practice
http://www.geocities.com/digitalkancer/m0nk2.txt

Wavesphere
04-16-2003, 05:12 AM
Bads :

Groin area too long O.o
Biceps seem uneven but it could be that the arms are swaying.
Lips makes him look like a gorilla, not too bad though, in a stylized way.
Calves are a bit messed up, the outer should curve in later than the inside, this isn't a big problem though, just looks a little odd to me.
Knee joint seems a bit awkward, might check some referances for that.

Goods :

Overall its a realy cool pic, the biggest problem is the groin area, but the colors, the detail, the design.. its all wicked cool man. The hands are dammed cool.

:buttrock: :airguitar :bounce: :airguitar :buttrock:

Jam on.

shambler
04-16-2003, 05:18 AM
thanx wavesphere d00d, g0nna have special care on th0se areas now - I err, this is a new experience:D

lindavanbruggen
04-16-2003, 10:32 AM
I don't agree with the "bad" comments of wavesphere (sorry)

The proportions are good, (no human is perfect in proportion)(go to the gym and see);)

The colors(very flesh!),and muscles are great, you've got a good eye!

There is only one thing so far, the hands are not very...like hands. But I can imagine that you were only concentrated on the muscles.

Great work, hope to see more muscle guys,

shambler
04-16-2003, 04:08 PM
thanx lindavanbruggen, but yes I was just finding a way to have my own stylization of the human body and yet I still have problems with s0me keyparts. abs, neck and legs. But I'll keep on practicin', thanx! :thumbsup:

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 10:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.