PDA

View Full Version : FUMEFX UI size issue

spankybus
11-20-2007, 02:56 AM
Hi, I've done a search and found similar issues, but none specific to mine. Apologies if its here somewhere else and I missed it.

When I open the FUME UI and go to teh Obj./Source tab. I cannot see the pick objcet buttons at all. I saw an archive post were someone said they were having this problem, then they said tehy fixed it...but they never said how lol. Any help would be hot, thanks mates.

Max 9 SP1
It looks like a resolution issue?? screens are at 1920x1200 and 1650x1080 respectively (widescreen monitors).

Cheers,
Spankybus
www.spankybus.com

Bobo
11-20-2007, 04:35 AM
Hi, I've done a search and found similar issues, but none specific to mine. Apologies if its here somewhere else and I missed it.

When I open the FUME UI and go to teh Obj./Source tab. I cannot see the pick objcet buttons at all. I saw an archive post were someone said they were having this problem, then they said tehy fixed it...but they never said how lol. Any help would be hot, thanks mates.

Max 9 SP1
It looks like a resolution issue?? screens are at 1920x1200 and 1650x1080 respectively (widescreen monitors).

Cheers,
Spankybus
www.spankybus.com (http://www.spankybus.com)

Some UIs might be affected by the Windows Font size (actually, most of Max' UI would be affected if using Large Fonts). We discovered this was a problem with Krakatoa's GUI and the next version will fix that. Are you using Large Fonts or Small Fonts?

spankybus
11-20-2007, 12:54 PM
Some UIs might be affected by the Windows Font size (actually, most of Max' UI would be affected if using Large Fonts). We discovered this was a problem with Krakatoa's GUI and the next version will fix that. Are you using Large Fonts or Small Fonts?

Bobo, you are the man! I am in the process of rendering a fluid explosion. once its done, I will revert to small fonts and see if that gets it done. I am anxious to try this plug-in, as I currently use Maya unlimited for my fluid demolision/cloud needs. Thanks a lot, mate! Will advise once the change is made, sir.

Spankybus!
www.spankybus.com

CGTalk Moderation
11-20-2007, 12:54 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.