PDA

View Full Version : P A R : A V I O N - Pt. 1 & 2 *Big DwnLoad*

KoRo
04-15-2003, 07:09 PM
A few images I've produced of late, the part-2 finished today..

Peace:)

http://www.tonikoro.com/digibon/Par_avion_inktoned.jpg

http://www.tonikoro.com/digibon/par_avion_pt2.jpg

NileshXYZ
04-15-2003, 09:54 PM
you are working it!

I like:
her pose in 1st image
the chaos

dislike:
whats up with all them small things floting around in 1st image? bullet?

PixeleD
04-15-2003, 10:57 PM
Like... wow!! How did you make this?
I presume something like pencils first, then cleaned with ps?

Incredible work! :thumbsup:

Kirt
04-16-2003, 02:00 AM
Yeah, I'm not sure what's going on in that first image either ... but sweet line work throughout! Good to see you here KoRo! :thumbsup:

shambler
04-16-2003, 05:29 AM
g0d-like! Yes I saw this one at gfxartist - u are a master indeed. I salute you, for magnificent deeds shouldn't go unheralded

Savage_Henry
04-16-2003, 05:56 AM
Seriously cool image.

I have a new wallpaper...

KoRo
04-16-2003, 03:45 PM
thanks for the crits and comments:)

-For a change I'm starting to feel like a winning combination is close. Idealy, I'd like to continue this as a comics perhaps so there might be more ahead.

to answer a few questions:

whats up with all them small things floting around in 1st image? bullet?

Lot's of things.. Spent rounds and cartridges, smoke dirt, metal bits flung up from impact, etc.

Like... wow!! How did you make this?
I presume something like pencils first, then cleaned with ps?

-Just two or three sketches and then a clean up on the light table to refine lines, then repencil on board, then ink with Pen nibs and ink, scan, and tone applied in PS 7 with use of a solution I have for tone. I cannot yet discuss details of the actual CG half, but there you Have it:)

g0d-like! Yes I saw this one at gfxartist - u are a master indeed. I salute you, for magnificent deeds shouldn't go unheralded

Thank you: )
however skilled I may seem in the ways of the force, I'm no "Jedi" yet.. More like the learner.. Even I have some issues with things that should have been improved upon, so there is much work to be done..

Thanks to all again :)

Agent D
04-16-2003, 04:39 PM
My only crit other than the skimpy clothing/armor and bulky machinery (which I realize is the style) would be the spent shells in the first picture. They look a lot like NON-spent hollowpoint pistol rounds.

r0b
04-16-2003, 11:39 PM
beautiful indeed. the only thing that bothers me are the bullets and the pose. it doesn't look like she shot off any rounds and the pose doesn't make it seem like she shot them. there's no action in it. i dunno, if i had shot off a few rounds in the air, i wouldn't have had time to pose like that. but then again, why in the world would i be in the air shooting off some rounds :D . once again, its a beautiful piece.

SHARPART
04-17-2003, 02:08 AM
So buautiful!~~

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 10:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.