PDA

View Full Version : Need 2d Artist for Game art Competition

DrAdamDinosaur
04-15-2003, 06:38 AM
I am currently trying to enter the current game art competition (fairy tales) but an havign a bit of trouble concepting. I would like to know if there are any 2D artists who would like to do some concepts for me.

The fairy tale I am doing is the Three Billy goats Gruff. The competiton calls for the fairy tale to be twisted so I have had a few ideas about their characters. The first (youngest) goat cna be the misgevious, trouble making one. The second goat can be the smartest of the lot, really cold and calculating and the third goat (Eldest and fattest) is a real blood thirsty, angry goat always out for a fight. I haven't put much thought into the troll yet.

I am willing to work on these ideas with people, the only restrictions that I want to keep are that they goats hae to be at least a little bit stylised in there design and they are to remain walking on all fours.

If anyone out there is interested inhelping you can PM me or just reply to this thread. My thread in the game art forum is at:

http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=55614

The goat there is a fairly realistic, low poly one I made to keep myself amused:)

Adam

JIII
04-15-2003, 04:52 PM
LOL not another person looking for a 2D person.

sorry dude but the 2D people just are not in here really. they are rare as heck, makes me think I should start drawing more.

DrAdamDinosaur
04-15-2003, 11:38 PM
hrrmm, 2D seems to be an aspect a lot of us 3d people seem to "forget" when we start out. If I had to start over again, thats where I'd be concerntrating. Looks like I have a long road ahead of me to get some much needed skills, should be fun though:)

Oh well, If anyone is interested, let me know.

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 10:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.