PDA

View Full Version : NooB's Innovation

TksDevil
11-13-2007, 10:42 PM
Hello EveryOne, first i like to tell u there are no schools of graphic in our country like VFS or i will surely be in it, this is my demo reel, as u can guess from the name its totally noobish compare to the artist of CG society, this reel may be good in my country but i always like to do the work like its done in VFS and CG society. I am trying hard as i can, to get my lvl compare to u but i think it will surely took time, i learn maya on my own and form the net as much i can, now i made this reel to join some studio here in my country, where ofcourse i think i will learn more
I will be very greatfull if u watch my 2 min Reel from ur precious time, Critics & Comments are Welcome but plzz remember i am in my learning state, if anyone can give some tips it really will be GREATFULL, speacially tips on Compsition, i composite a model in the enviroment but its look that i am missing something, if u tell me where is the problem and can tell me how to make it more real it will be Highly appreciated.

Thank You

Tks

http://www.filebam.com/download/7772-f117a2/NooB

(if this link dont work plzz let me know, thanx)

(It will be a great honor for me if u guys give me a feedback)

Two of pics taken form the reel :)

CGTalk Moderation
11-13-2007, 10:42 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.