PDA

View Full Version : The Revolution Of The Digital World

Qual
11-12-2007, 03:45 PM
http://assets.cgsociety.org/nvart/1194885935/680bound
(http://assets.cgsociety.org/nvart/1194885935/1024bound)Here is my 3rd entry:
Using Maya and Photoshop.

Theme is "The Revolution Of The Digital World"

So my idea was to make 1 side cubes (many many cubes :p )and the same as the other side but with spheres!
And I want to gife a feeling that they want to fight against each other (Revolution).

Like always: comments and critics are welcome! I hope you like the image and the name of it ;)

Qualize

aadams
12-05-2007, 12:05 PM
qualize:

for *me* there is too much balance in the work...and the color range seems...a little crayola...if you have the advantage of perspective in 3d then you should work it...

if the cube or the sphere is symbolic of something...then take a side...a preference...a perspective...

is the revolution positive or negative?

is it a good thing or a bad thing?

the composition has potential but IMHO you should work it up a bit more...

Qual
12-05-2007, 02:12 PM
qualize:

for *me* there is too much balance in the work...and the color range seems...a little crayola...if you have the advantage of perspective in 3d then you should work it...

the composition has potential but IMHO you should work it up a bit more...

I don't really understand what you mean.. (color range-crayola..) :sad:

qualize: if the cube or the sphere is symbolic of something...then take a side...a preference...a perspective...
I taked a choised a cube and a sphere, because i think thats the start of making 3D things.

qualize:
is the revolution positive or negative?
is it a good thing or a bad thing?

I think those 2 questions is hard to show in a simple image, I think its gifes people a own free opinion about it to decide if its positive and or good or bad.

Anny way, I really appriciate your reply :thumbsup::)

aadams
12-05-2007, 05:08 PM
crayola is a crayon...as in your color range for *me* lacks sophistication.

as in its too simple...but remember...that is my opinion...and your decision could still be a value one...

and dont be sad about it...maybe that is exactly what you want from your work...I was just commenting on it...offering inside to key elements that I thought would make it better...

another question...if there is conflict...what compositional techniques are you using to demonstrate that...

and be very careful about the black division in the center....it can create balance in a negative way...

keep it up!

CGTalk Moderation
12-05-2007, 05:08 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.