PDA

View Full Version : our first movie

sefelislam
11-10-2007, 05:30 PM
it is our first movie, hope you find it good, comments will be appreciated

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TUAN_GQIQw

lostPin
11-11-2007, 01:53 PM
Well it would have been useful i you had put some subtitles in it... the graphics might have been better, I'm not sure about those "Cars" alike cars, is it a comment or a ripoff...:shrug:

veljko-lemonade
11-11-2007, 05:09 PM
hi, i really wanted to watch the movie, but without subtitles i think it is going to be boring for anyone who is not speaking your lenguage, since there is a lot of talking in the movie- i like how you animated the cars, but the human is not as good.
also your cars look exactly like pixar cars, and i think you should have taken more time to
find your car design-

hope to see it in an english version!

phantomworkshop
11-11-2007, 06:52 PM
I think everything looks a bit "unfinished" I personally agree that you do need the subtitles or no one will be able to enjoy your Animation and not everyone speaks that language. The car design needs a bit more originality although it is ok to be inspired by Pixar's Cars. I think you should take what you have as a Pre-Viz for the full, complete animation. Spend more time making your characters and sets look much more clear and aesthetically pleasing to the eye. The lighting is too bright in most cases and your camera jumps around a bit too much without fluid motions. It was a nice try but keep at it!

sefelislam
11-11-2007, 10:05 PM
we do really appreciate your comments
first of all, we will make a new release with english subtitles soon. i didn't specified a date because we used funny arabic expressions and we will search for the relevant for them in english.
second, we didn't want to do something like pixar's movie we just used some pictures to be Compatible with the concept of the movie
again, thanks for you comments and hope to see more after translating the movie.

CGTalk Moderation
11-11-2007, 10:05 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.